Need help editing RC3 rosters on computer

brusselsbarbarian

Academy Player
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
London Wasps
Hi guys,

I'm hoping/praying that one of you guys can help.

I've hit the player limit on PS3 (+-7300) and the game tells me I can't delete players that I didn't create (can't delete players that I've downloaded from Fanhub). This is mostly annoying as I have only *fixed* about 20 unlicensed club teams. So I have transferred my save file onto a USB stick in the hope of finding a way to change it on my laptop. However, after a few hours of internet searches and a lot of dead ends, I've come up with nothing.

Do any of you know a program I can use or have any advice?

My backup option will be to delete my progress and rename the existing players, which will keep me busy until Rugby Challenge 4 (!)

Hi guys,

I've hit the player limit on PS3 (+-7300) and the game tells me I can't delete players that I didn't create (can't delete players that I've downloaded from Fanhub). This is mostly annoying as I have only *fixed* about 20 unlicensed club teams. So I have transferred my save file onto a USB stick in the hope of finding a way to change it on my laptop. However, after a few hours of internet searches and a lot of dead ends, I've come up with nothing.

My backup option will be to delete my progress and rename the existing players, which will keep me busy until Rugby Challenge 4 (!)

You should be able to delete fanhub players that you've downloaded but DO NOT edit the fake players,this causes the game to automatically link them to nowhere and crash all the time! I've reported it on Facebook.

Also have you been linking the players you've edited?

Hi guys,

Can you send me the saved file , I will have a look at it

No, purely downloading the squads from fan hub and placing the players in the Top14 and Pro12 teams. Should I be linking them instead?

Linking downloaded/copied players to fake ones should certainly prevent hitting the player limit

In rugby challenge 2 the was also a restriction on moving some players, which someone managed to remove. It would be great if we could remove the editing restriction in the current game. All I want to do is edited the current players without having to create them all again.

In rugby challenge 2 the was also a restriction on moving some players, which someone managed to remove. It would be great if we could remove the editing restriction in the current game. All I want to do is edited the current players without having to create them all again.

Please send me the database. PM me for email

Latest posts