• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Neutrals who are you supporting?

NEUTRALS Who are you supporting in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread will only confirm the anti-AB crowd this board has. Can't appreciate good Rugby, this team should be celebrated they've done so much the last 4 years and deserve the cup more than anyone.

This thread will only confirm the anti-AB crowd this board has. Can't appreciate good Rugby, this team should be celebrated they've done so much the last 4 years and deserve the cup more than anyone.

and you wonder why people want the Aussies to win ;)

People prefer underdogs it is natural.

New Zealand. They play a better style of rugby and I like more of their players than I do the Aussies.

Although we all want rugby to be the winner...........(laaaaaame)

Kiwi you better not have voted.
'course he did

Australia and I'm sorry for decent NZ posters (as there are many) but I've sick and tired since the before this started of a small minority of posters saying every game is in the bag and they'll beat everyone easily. Sadly the irritation has got to me and I just want to see those poster taken down a peg or five.

Yes it's petty, no I'm not proud of the fact but can't help that.

Last edited:
'course he did

Australia and I'm sorry for decent NZ posters (as there are many) but I've sick and tired since the before this started of a small minority of posters saying every game is in the bag and they'll beat everyone easily. Sadly the irritation has got to me and I just want to see those poster taken down a peg or five.

This. In general the NZ posters are a level headed bunch, who show a lot of humility and don't lord their dominance over the other nations too much. This has all changed with a rash of new posters around the WC time and now I will be supporting Australia for probably the first time in any sporting code :p.

'course he did

Essentially my own feelings towards the matter.

What I've read on this board;

The AB's are boring
They weren't good vs France
They're old cheats
They steal players from the islands
They always blame the ref is they lose

I hope we cream every one of you.

Australia because I have relatives there. I also don't think its great for any sport to have a team win consecutively. There has only been 4 countries win the world cup which is a bad enough fact as is, not saying they don't deserve it I just think Rugby doesn't benefit if it becomes all too predictable.

What I've read on this board;

The AB's are boring
They weren't good vs France
They're old cheats
They steal players from the islands
They always blame the ref is they lose

I hope we cream every one of you.

You defo need an optician appointment

Australia. It gets boring when the same team always wins. And it's not good for the game.

Latest posts