NEW! 2010 Wallabies Kit by Kooga

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by O'Rothlain, Jan 25, 2010.

1. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

[​IMG]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Well, here it is. We've been waiting ages since the announcement that Kooga was taking over from Canterbury of New Zealand. What is the verdict?

Personally I like it with 1 singular exception: Where's the flippin' Collar, Kooga?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. ChiefsFan

ChiefsFan Guest

It looks like a supporter's tee...

4. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Yeah it's very simple, it does look like a tee, but i'm sure they'll do a supporters shirt like England have with A COLLAR. I like it, it's minimalist, but cool.

5. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

6. Olyy

Olyy Guest

Yeah, it does look more like a training top than a match one, the neck makes it look like that
    Not bad though, just looks like it always has (not a bad thing), i like the stars on it

7. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Southern Cross on the front is a nice touch. Do you think they will make a supporters jersey? I've never seen Kooga do that, they just typically make one that they sell to fans and it's a replica. I could be wrong.

8. Olyy

Olyy Guest

Kooga normally do a "Liquid Pro" which is an exat replica, and costs a bomb, then a supporters which looks almost the same, just isn't skin tight/fancy material (this is what they do/did for Ospreys/Scarlets anyhow)

9. bristol-iain

bristol-iain Guest

I quite like that shirt actually

10. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

It needs some design on the sleeves for me.

11. Thingimubob

Thingimubob Guest

For some reason the first thing that came to mind was 'Celtic Crusaders' :huh: Not sure why, apart from the design being vaguely similar. It's not a bad kit i guess, looks a bit too much like a t-shirt for me, would be nice for some proper rugby shirts to come out.

12. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Also, haven't they gone more canary yellow, or is it me? And NO grip panels! OMFG!

13. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jan 25 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    how soon will you have the ea rugby 08 kit mod for them done????? :D

14. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Funny, i'm planning on doing it this week.. need some pics of the numbers.

15. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

No Collar bothers me.

16. poopiepeople

poopiepeople Guest

I'm not exactly sure on how I feel about it. For some reason the lines bother me.

17. GazzaJAnimal

GazzaJAnimal Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jan 26 2010, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Me too. Looks like a tee shirt, but they'll charge much readies for it I bet.

18. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

yeah it annoys me a bit too.

I've just been reading about some of the features of the new kit in its entirety, its pretty crazy. Check this out

SOURCE

19. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Wow. But does it have an anti-knock-on system, or make Matt Dunning kick even longer drop goals?

20. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Since when have the Wallabies worn yellow instead of Gold?

21. bristol-iain

bristol-iain Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tomsey @ Jan 27 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    yeah it annoys me a bit too.

I've just been reading about some of the features of the new kit in its entirety, its pretty crazy. Check this out

SOURCE
    [/b][/quote]

ahahahah

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!