• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Anti-Smoking adds

The Onion is a great site. I've passed hours and hours on their Youtube channels.

I guess it gets the message across but you just know some idiots gonna complain about it. What about that little black kid he cracks me up he doesn't wanna smoke because he doesn't wanna look like a c@!k magnet hahaha.

Great Scott man! Show some decorum, this is the internet not some Welsh Tavern. You can't be all homophobic up in this joint surely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 31 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I guess it gets the message across but you just know some idiots gonna complain about it. What about that little black kid he cracks me up he doesn't wanna smoke because he doesn't wanna look like a c@!k magnet hahaha.[/b]

I love how you think that video/ website is for real.

Death penalty: 'Totally Badass'
I love the quote about capitol punishment that says, "the practice remains hella f***ing balls-to-the-wall awesome."
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Nov 18 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 30 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It means I became one cigarette-gay today while having break at hospital :lol:
[/b][/quote]

Eeeeeeewwwww!

Latest posts