• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEW AP kits 2015/16 Edition

Weren't "kitbag" or whoever, responsible for the issues with Canterbury?

We already know what they'll look like - someone inadvertently posted pictures of keyrings with the designs of the home and Euro kits on the offy webstore...
Not quite sure on the pure black sleeves (especially as I prefer a long sleeved shirt) but honestly I quite like it, may pick one up as my current shirt is rather dated from one of the times we did drop the hoops.

I like the away shirt as well much prefer black to white. One of the few things annoying about being English is in general pure white shirts look stupid for everyday wear.

Not quite sure on the pure black sleeves (especially as I prefer a long sleeved shirt) but honestly I quite like it, may pick one up as my current shirt is rather dated from one of the times we did drop the hoops.

I like the away shirt as well much prefer black to white. One of the few things annoying about being English is in general pure white shirts look stupid for everyday wear.

That's not the "away" shirt - it's the Euro shirt for the Champions Cup.
We haven't seen the away shirt yet - some speculation that it might be a return to yellow/gold.

Not the designs. Designs were Canterbury from what I gather.

Kitbag are in charge of the deals etc. not the design.

I was under the impression the entire thing was outsourced to Kitbag - so they had a major hand in the design process, even if Tigers had a final "yay or nay".

Glos bringing out four kits this season. Academy/7s, European, away and home.

Hope the first two aren't an indicator of what's to come for the home kit. Haven't really liked them so far:

7sAcademyShirt_Launch1_rdax_650x370_95.jpg

Shop_10July_1300_5_rdax_799x455_95.jpg

Personally I do like it and as my current Bath shirt is old now I'll probably get one.

My only question is what kind of dyson advertising to buy ;)

Not entirely sure the "hot + cold" Ford is wearing sends the right message...

I love the faded hoops in that, hope it shows up on television better than the picture as I can barely see them.

Personally I do like it and as my current Bath shirt is old now I'll probably get one.

My only question is what kind of dyson advertising to buy ;)

Not entirely sure the "hot + cold" Ford is wearing sends the right message...

Surely "Big Ball" is the only choice for any red-blooded male?!

I genuinely love that they've done that, I find the whole Dyson concept pretty corny and lame but the fact that they've decided to brazenly plaster "Big Ball" across some of their players' and loads of their fans' chests goes some way towards rescuing it!

Not a fan of that. Not just because its Barf but the sponsor takes up too much room on the shirt.

And its B**h

Anyone other Falcons on here know where our new kits are?

Starting to wonder now that 7's is only a couple weeks away.

Quins

Obviously not much is going to change, needs a little more green, but overall could be worse.download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg
download (3).jpg
download (4).jpg

New Gloucester home kit:

CMSHrhUWsAAXfPw.jpg

It would have been nice, except for that massive corporate square in the middle, which destroys the pattern.

Latest posts