• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new changes

leebol

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
so many things could be changed and hope they do. for instance the side step there shud be a step creator or different types of sidestep hw many players do u actually see run in a s shape on tha actual field when they step?. the way they run makes them look like their legs are broken take the first ea rugby on the first ps2 for example, they would build up speed or hit the ball at pace, and as their pace changed so did their stride, posture, body movement, head moving looking for support etc. the slow motion when kicking is another idea to be used. why nt have mini games like tackling drills on tha bags or kicking drills, passing drills, running drills ie: hw many cn u step,fend or run rite thru etc. Or career mode starting a player from grass roots clubs all the way to getting signed by super 15 career changing decisions training games and drills. The fend could also improve nt look like ur doing shot put or gently ushering him to ur side. I hope someone that has an influence on hw tha game is made could c nt only mine but evry1 elses ideas to make thus game far beta than it has been theas so many ideas and so much room for improvement

That's far too badly written for me to read. Anyway, the word 'new' in the ***le is redundant, changes have to be new surely.

That's far too badly written for me to read. Anyway, the word 'new' in the ***le is redundant, changes have to be new surely.

chill out bro.. I mangaged to read what he meant..dont be such a ****

If we're being pedantic, aren't abbreviations normaly all capitals?
I mean, you never see "nhs" it's always "NHS", so shouldn't it be "LOL" (as obnoxious as it sounds)

If we're being pedantic, aren't abbreviations normaly all capitals?
I mean, you never see "nhs" it's always "NHS", so shouldn't it be "LOL" (as obnoxious as it sounds)

I thought he meant the Welsh word 'lol', as in nonsense.

Hah, awesome. Feicarsinn FTW. Am I the most pedantic user here? I certainly hope so. I'd be worried if there was anyone else as anal hanging around here.

Latest posts