• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New DLC for Rugby Union Team Manager 2018

Thanks for the response. Just to make sure I understand correctly,for example, if I have two or more say, forwards, set piece and defence coaches, then the attributes of the forwards will go up more than if I just had one of each coach?
Hi
Yes, as long as you select training sessions which utilise these coaches.
The Training Rota screen shows which coaches are utilised for a given training session, when you select it.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Could anyone help me out.....I seem to have deleted the Newcastle Falcons home kit (Kit_Icon_Home), from the new 2017-2018 season update. Could someone with the update, upload that particular file so I can download it and correct my error.
Thanks in advance

Someone must have this file and be willing to upload it? Help me out here......

Someone must have this file and be willing to upload it? Help me out here......
Hi Just in case you missed the answer, in the other thread.

- Right click Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 in the Steam Library and select Properties
- Select the LOCAL FILES tab
- Then click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES . . .

and you'll download the missing files.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Just in case you missed the answer, in the other thread.

- Right click Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 in the Steam Library and select Properties
- Select the LOCAL FILES tab
- Then click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES . . .

and you'll download the missing files.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Thanks, Dave and apologies for the double post.

Dave, could you tell me if there is a significant difference between a 5 star and a 4 star or below coach, when it comes to improving player stats during training? For example, if I had a player (a back), at say, 74 overall, would a having a five star backs coach, make a major difference to that players development compared to a four star backs coach?

Thanks

Dave, could you tell me if there is a significant difference between a 5 star and a 4 star or below coach, when it comes to improving player stats during training? For example, if I had a player (a back), at say, 74 overall, would a having a five star backs coach, make a major difference to that players development compared to a four star backs coach?

Thanks

Hi Yes it will make a difference. But also, more important, is a player's potential.

A player with little or no potential just won't improve their attributes no matter how hard
you train them, or how good the coaches are. These players tend to be past their prime
and in a slow decline into their 30s and into retirement.

However, a young player with lots of potential, will see a huge difference between a 4 star
and 5 star coach, provided you are choosing training sessions in the training rota that utilise
these coaches. On the Training Rota screen, when you select a training session, a list of the
coaches involved in that session are shown on the right, along with the weight of their effect
on a given attribute.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Yes it will make a difference. But also, more important, is a player's potential.

A player with little or no potential just won't improve their attributes no matter how hard
you train them, or how good the coaches are. These players tend to be past their prime
and in a slow decline into their 30s and into retirement.

However, a young player with lots of potential, will see a huge difference between a 4 star
and 5 star coach, provided you are choosing training sessions in the training rota that utilise
these coaches. On the Training Rota screen, when you select a training session, a list of the
coaches involved in that session are shown on the right, along with the weight of their effect
on a given attribute.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd
-----

Hey Dave,

Is there a real player name fix for the 2017/18 transfer update?

Cheers

Rob

Latest posts