• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Dubai 7s Tournament For 2020

YallaRugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
United Arab Emirates
Club or Nation
England
Following the announcement last month that the HSBC World Sevens Series would not be taking place in Dubai in 2020 due to ongoing uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 pandemic and the effect on global team logistics, the tournament is now in a position to confirm its proposed plans for December this year with a scaled down Emirates Airline Dubai 7s.

The tournament has taken place for the past 50 years and has been built on the participation of local, regional and international invitational teams across the sports and the 2020 tournament will be a celebration of that.

It is proposed that the Emirates Airline Dubai 7s will take place on December 4th-5th 2020 and will feature all of the Gulf divisions of participation in Rugby.

The Emirates Airline Dubai 7s in 2020 will continue to still include much of what has made it a firm favorite for all that have visited or participated over the years.

To read the full announcement, head over to the YallaRugby.com

Attachments

• new-look-dubai-rugby-sevens-december-2020.jpg
    new-look-dubai-rugby-sevens-december-2020.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Yalla. I love 7s rugby because the USA is a lot better at it than we are at 15s. ;)

You forgot to add the www. to form a link to your site, so I did it for you.

www.YallaRugby.com

Last edited:
Thats great
Thanks Yalla. I love 7s rugby because the USA is a lot better at it than we are at 15s. ;)

You forgot to add the www. to form a link to your site, so I did it for you.
www.YallaRugby.com
Thats very kind of you thanks mate. Yes that's very true (for the moment) USA are superb at Sevens....BUT, give the MLR a few years and I've no doubt that the USA XVs game will be knocking on the door of a final place in a World Cup!

Thats great

Thats very kind of you thanks mate. Yes that's very true (for the moment) USA are superb at Sevens....BUT, give the MLR a few years and I've no doubt that the USA XVs game will be knocking on the door of a final place in a World Cup!
It would be nice if MLR adds a 7s series someday similar to what Premiership rugby has in England.

Last edited:

Latest posts