New England Shirt

B

Bullitt

October 1st, apparently.

Lets hope someone's seen ch1ma effort.

For those who can't remember;
l_accf5cef5260909a26cf8b3f2b3de576.jpg

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.p...18979&st=60

Bloody well hope not, although there's a similar mock up on the England fans board;

England2010.jpg

EURGH!

I was wondering when this was going to be released,
Hopefully it's more like ch1mas than the mock up
That red collar is slightly nauseating

For all of you English sake, I hope the new kit is less gay and more cool than all the options thus far presented. If canterbury are guilty of only making one kit and modifying, what can we really say about Nike? They need some new talent in the design room. The England 7's kit has been a refreshing change up.
youngfra_7983_sq_full-lnd.jpg

Given that Nike seem to just use one template for all teams I'd say that it's more than likely going to be the mock ups we've seen given that's the template Toulouse use. I actually like it, though I wouldn't be seen dead in it!

61258_maillot_officiel_noir.JPG
161258_logo_maillot_authentic_nr.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Aug 7 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Given that Nike seem to just use one template for all teams I'd say that it's more than likely going to be the mock ups we've seen given that's the template Toulouse use. I actually like it, though I wouldn't be seen dead in it![/b]

Nothing special, eh?

I think they should go back to the traditional all white shirt with the red rose. A classic, timeless look. In fact I think almost all countries traditional shirts look SO much better than what they wear today which makes them look like an F1 car.

Latest posts