New here

Rugga-lad

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
France
Hi folks,
I'm from South Africa, 36 male. Would love to converse with fellow rugby lovers. I aim to become a coach. Only played 1 rugby game ever in my life, in primary school.

So, hope to contribute to the game by being a coach.
Loving the Rugby Championship!

regards, and see ya around the forums :)

hey, welcome to the forum,

just a little tip to try to avoid Big Ewis all he does is get into trouble, but its ok we'll protect you

hey, welcome to the forum,

just a little tip to try to avoid Big Ewis all he does is get into trouble, but its ok we'll protect you

pfff what are you gonna do, throw a bunch of condoms all over him ?? *tah doom tsss*

Hey man, you seem like a peaceful South African person. Sounds good...welcome, and chat away.

pfff what are you gonna do, throw a bunch of condoms all over him ?? *tah doom tsss*

Hey man, you seem like a peaceful South African person. Sounds good...welcome, and chat away.
i can do alot more than you ;) or just say my dad is bigger than your's

Peaceful ? Of course :D
Thanks for the welcome :)

lol it's awful but I just do not get tired of reading this from you ! :p love the sig Scotty :D

aahhh Rugga, this is not a given, as you will find...

definitely describes me in person, and will be a sig i'll not change for a while

Welcome mate!
We have a few South African guys here, so always great to add to the discussion.
Support any particular side in Super Rugby and Currie Cup?

Welcome mate!
We have a few South African guys here, so always great to add to the discussion.
Support any particular side in Super Rugby and Currie Cup?
and also can compete or overtake with the english here eh?

Hi Draggs,
Thanks. Love your avatar. Hugh Bladen is my favourite commentator.

I don't really support anyone. Just want to see a good rugby game.

South African's really do love their rugby :D
yeah, but on the forum its overloaded with english users not saying its a bad idea or anything but just think we should have a good majority off users from each nation, like im really surprised there is not alot off french users here either

Welcome to the forum.
These welcome threads usually plummet out of control before long, so before that happens, hi!

Welcome Rugga-Lad.

It's great that you'd like to become a coach and even though I don't know the landscape of SA rugby, I am sure the rugby community would appreciate your voluntary time and involvement. Over here, the unions run coaching awards for rugby, which let you start at grass routes. Is it a similar system in SA to get into coaching?

Welcome Rugga-Lad.

It's great that you'd like to become a coach and even though I don't know the landscape of SA rugby, I am sure the rugby community would appreciate your voluntary time and involvement. Over here, the unions run coaching awards for rugby, which let you start at grass routes. Is it a similar system in SA to get into coaching?

One of the first things you need to get, is the Boksmart certification (for want of a better word) Every coach whether at school or national level, needs to get Boksmart certified. It particularly concentrates on the injury aspect of rugby.

Then it's the usual levels 1-3. So, no, i don't know of any coaching awards. But it sounds good!

Latest posts