USA Rugby - Home/Away
US-Home-Rugby-Jersey-2013.jpgUSA-Rugby-Union-Away-Shirt-2013.jpg

USA Rugby 7s - Home/Away
New-United-States-Sevens-Rugby-Jersey-2013.jpgUSA-7s-Rugby-Away-Kit.jpg

England 7s - Home/Away
obj7016924.jpgobj7016925.jpg

More Coming Soon!

Last edited:
I thought the USA jerseys were bad, but my goodness the England jerseys are straight up terrible.

We always go for weird designs for our Sevens kits but I do agree with you guys, this design is horrible, especially the away jersey.

I quite like the US ones, especially the 7's Away jersey

I like that one as well, I don't mind the U.S.A. ones aside from the 15's away which just has too many stripes at the bottom...the England away 7's is up there with the Canadian 1995 RWC away shirt for worst jersey ever....

Those graphic designers are all take LSD trips :)
I've my b-day coming up and I just can't find anything that I like.

The England thing is obviously for shock value. It's probably some old hippie who thinks he's living in the 60's who thought it would be thought-provoking...

I thought the USA jerseys were bad, but my goodness the England jerseys are straight up terrible.

I'm with you on that, 100%. I wasn't too thrilled with our new jerseys but couldn't help but laugh when I saw England's. I kinda preferred the limited edition 7's jersey's we had recently, with the red/white/blue stripes and wish we had done something like that for a regular jersey and not just limited edition. That being said, I like the 7's home jersey best out of the new ones.

its good to see some variation in the canterbury kits between the different nations i.e the collars, it was getting a bit boring from CCC where they produced one standard kit and just changed the colours on the kit.

can't wait to see the all blacks adidas kit, the scotland macron kit and irelands new kit(does anyone know if the irfu have found a new kit supplier or are they sticking with puma until next year?)

We must be due a new one soon. Current one listed at retailers as Wales 11-13 Home.

its good to see some variation in the canterbury kits between the different nations i.e the collars, it was getting a bit boring from CCC where they produced one standard kit and just changed the colours on the kit.

can't wait to see the all blacks adidas kit, the scotland macron kit and irelands new kit(does anyone know if the irfu have found a new kit supplier or are they sticking with puma until next year?)

Puma will supply Ireland's kit until the end of the 2013/2014 season, that's when their contract will end.

The Scotland macron kit? When did they leave CCC?

The Scotland macron kit? When did they leave CCC?

Scotland signed a contract with macron in January and will take over from CCC either in June or July not really sure.

Apparently macron will also be taking over from CCC at Glasgow warriors

Am I the only one who wishes international kits looked a bit more 'classic' with a proper collar and a bit less in the trim department? I quite like some of the new shirts above (England 7s away and SA away excluded) but they seem to be lacking in a certain something that I associate with a rugby jersey.

I could be talking out of my arse though...

Latest posts