• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Jersey's for '08

M

Mr. Laxative

So, it's almost time for the Super 14 to start and as usual there will be teams changing there jerseys. If anyone knows of these changes and can find pictures, post them up and we can discuss.

So, here are the Brumbies' jerseys.

Home:
4183lrg.jpg

Away:
4185lrg.jpg

They look pretty schmick.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it down for a few games this year.

Reds seem to have gone RED this year. No longer are they queensland maroon, but it seems that bright (Stop sign) red is the way to go.

Don't have a picture, but pop across to the Reds sight and you'll see.

There's hardly any difference between this years and last years Brumbies and Reds jerseys...

Yeah, except this years Reds jersey is actually red :p
[/b]

The jersey in that pic looks just like last years?

Here is this years -
Berrick_Barnes_large_image_4.jpg

All of their other pieces of uniform has been that colour for the past year or two now.

The jersey was inevitable.

I know what this years looks like. I posted the picture. Its just different lighting.

We need an Australian Barbarians side in the Super 14. Now theres an idea. Maybe a Barbarians team from SA and NZ as well, so all the best fringe talent is thrown in together making a team which would play fairly well. I suppose that would cause more players to leave and come every year, the resultant being developing combinations being broken every year. Bad idea in practise maybe, but good in theory (at least I think so anyway).

Or maybe a Victorian side full of all the rejects - basically the same way the Brumbies were started...

Maybe so, but they're a kind of Barbarians team anyway because as of 2003 or 2004, they haven't represented just one state as I'm sure you're aware.

That was only because we would have gone bankrupt otherwise...

Anyway back on the jerseys:

NSW away:
4191lrg.jpg

Reds away:
4177med.jpg

...of course the Reds one will have a rounded collar though.

Latest posts