• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new kits 2009-2010

S

soto14

does anyone have an idea of when the kits for the new season are released for the clubs? also, should we expect new kits for the national teams?

Well, I definitely can't wait for clubs to start releasing their official designs in Top 14. :D

Well ireland have a new deal with Puma I believe for next year so we get rid of that anti-fatboy kit we currently use.

Leinster seem to be selling off their gear at 50-60% discounts too, so you can usually expect a new kit at the end of that. Havent seen anything of either of them yet thoguh, and the Leinster one is just speculation.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ May 1 2009, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well ireland have a new deal with Puma I believe for next year so we get rid of that anti-fatboy kit we currently use.

Leinster seem to be selling off their gear at 50-60% discounts too, so you can usually expect a new kit at the end of that. Havent seen anything of either of them yet thoguh, and the Leinster one is just speculation.[/b]
Puma?? Really?? wow, never saw that coming!

After all the anticipation, the All Blacks new jersey was definitely worth the wait

Rumour has it Munster will have a brand new strip next year. I'm expecting Adidas to change it as much as they changed NZ's....

It's funny that it has worked out as a compromise, the Springbok parallel to the Protea on either side of the chest.
I'm glad to see a variation on the Ab's jersey, finally, that icky onyx colour has been replaced with the charcoal! :D

Yeah the AB's jersey from a distance doesn't look to have changed at all. But closer inspection, the ferns down the armpits are gone but is now more S14 like with the pattern on the front side (not that you can really notice it). New fabric too :S. Really like the away jersey though!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ May 4 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah the AB's jersey from a distance doesn't look to have changed at all. But closer inspection, the ferns down the armpits are gone but is now more S14 like with the pattern on the front side (not that you can really notice it). New fabric too :S. Really like the away jersey though![/b]
Where did you find the away? Could you show pics?

P.S. As for the other badge in the Springboks jersey (the Proteas?), what does that represent?

I imagine the Scotland shirt will be the same as the Springboks one, only in Blue with white trime, and the canterbury logo on the chest. Quite like it if it was like that actually - although the current one has really grown on me.

Edinburgh and Glasgow I think are keeping their shirts for another season.

You guys beat me to it...crap.
I posted it up on my FB!
189888_1.jpg

You know, i think just a pink diagonal sash (as a lightning logo) on that new SF shirt would look cool, perhaps with the flowers embossed into it. This has too much going on.

It's like a glowbug flying around in the gayest thunderstorm ever.

Latest posts