• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Mortal Kombat Film

TVH11

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Not sure if this is a point of interest for anyone, but thought it would be interesting to post anyways. For anyone that had a huge disappointment with the first two game to film adaptations, luck may be at hand with a 7/8 minute teaser film been posted on youtube. The teaser film is reported to be a pitch by the director to give to warner brothers (for funding). Looks promising to me :D :D :D Looks like a combination of Saw and any fight film, hopefully it'll be as R rated as the trailer intends (if funding gets go ahead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk

P.s if you actually watch it, pause at 7 mins 12 seconds (when screen flickers for a Fan boy Geekasm) :D :D :D

Yes!
First two films were poor, cartoon was all right as far as cartoons go, games are fantastic.
Can't wait. And i did pause at 7.12 :D

Seen the trailer a while ago, does look really good, fingers crossed it is well received and it'll be made. I do agree that the first two films weren't brilliant but I still liked them despite the faults because I loved Mortal Kombat growing up

There's also a thread in General Gaming for those of you interested, but I'll keep them separate for now.

Sonya looks hot, not really convinced tbh. The first two movies sucked but they followed the story line where here they try something new/ different.

Will give it a shot.

when is it expected to be released?

Well its been some time since i created this thread but i actually forgot to update it with the "actual film". I say it like that because (for those that don't know), they've had the go ahead and have filmed a "web-series" of i think 10 episodes (or webisodes) which are being released each week on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/show/mortalkombatlegacy?s=1

Thats the "series link" to the episodes. So far only 2 have been released, with each episode premiering on tuesday at 8pm (american time), so around midnight tuesday/wednesday for us brits.

My personal opinion so far is a bit disappointed. I feel that they've kinda gone back on themselves and gone a little "campy" (ala first two feature films). I guess time will tell how things go, so i cant wait to see the rest of the series. Hopefully we'll get to see Johnny Cage, not being killed i hope :p (he's a douche but he's possibly my favourite character).

Anyone bought the game yet??? If so, you enjoying the blood??

Enjoy and share your opinions, would like to see what others think.

The length and content are a little disappointing.

tell me about it, hopefully they'll get longer and juicier later on in the "series". Although i think there gonna get a bit campy with the more "mystical" characters, which will suck ass! :( :( The wonders of when major companies get involved

Latest posts