New movie for Those who haven't got it!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Mar 17, 2005.

1. locksley

locksley Guest

This is for those unfortunate enough not to have played the game yet! AS in the other vids, this footage comes from the PS2 version. I only wish I had my Xbox version now to show you the difference in animation and graphics etc.

This vid takes place with Wales 5-0 up, and you join the action not long after the welsh try, as ireland try to kick a penalty goal!

Right click and "Save Target As"
    Wales vs Ireland - Millenium Stadium. Classic 2 view. 9 Minutes 10 Seconds. 50Meg

Enjoy

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. cheers, Locks.

I've got the game and I still enjoy footage. Probably cause I'm at work and not playing the game. [​IMG]

4. MightyQuin

MightyQuin Guest

So which team were you controlling Locks??

Just wondering if we can start taking some serious mikey for ... well ... you know what!!

5. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Thanks a ton locks i still have about 5 days to wait murder!!!!!!!!!

6. Cheers Locks ... i needed that fix ..... [​IMG]
    C'mon Friday!!!

7. bujin

bujin Guest

Excellent!

Hope the real game goes the same way! [​IMG]

8. [​IMG] Still waiting for it

9. bujin

bujin Guest

I really like the internet connection here in college. The 50Mb video clip downloaded in 17 seconds! [​IMG]

10. BLUDDI HELL, we have 125K i think, took about 3-5 mins to load.

11. I noticed that the commentator says "O'Gara" to take the conversion and Horgan was taking it [​IMG] in the 5th minute

12. contepomi

contepomi Guest

Probably wasn't, the try scorer's name stays up for a second while the kicker is preparing himself, then it switches to his name. I could be wrong and if I am I apologise but I think this might be what it was.

13. Bluebirds

Bluebirds Guest

Yeah you're right, contepomi.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!