• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Movies for you! Full Match

something's wrong with the first link mate... it won't work for some reason.

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 5 2005, 12:48 PM
Fixed!
<

Thanks!

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 5 2005, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 5 2005, 12:55 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 5 2005, 12:48 PM
Fixed!
<

Thanks! [/b]
Locks,

I couldn't get the 2nd file to play, says it's a codec problem, but I could get the first file to play...so could you check the second please?

Originally posted by locksley@Mar 5 2005, 08:20 PM
Parts 3,  4, 5 & 6 are now available at the start of this thread!

Great thanks Locks! How are you getting on with Hard difficulty?

one more Q! - there are quite often gaps between 12 and 13 on some of the videos. Is this still the case on hard mode or does the AI close up on this level?

Cheers

It looks like you got your win in Hard mode then, Locks!

I was a bit of a sceptic about this game until this video. There are a lot of promising things in it.

I've gotten used to the flat-footed outside-half and all that jazz. I was impressed by how towards the end the defense from the CPU got very "tired" and started missing some crucial tackles.

Oh, and Leon Loyd gets the crucial drop-goal - not likely!

One more thing, why's it my fault? So maybe i tried too hard.....no wait, that's a song! One more thing - the NH team won!! WON I tells ya!

<

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 5 2005, 11:39 PM
i told you that the tigers would beat the brumbies.
Were they playing on a particularly icy day in hell were they?

again and again......thank you lox!

soon we will be all contributing.....soon

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 5 2005, 10:36 PM
One more thing - the NH team won!! WON I tells ya!

<
Yep, you're right, EA ARE slipping in their old age.

I can't get the videos to play, have media player 10 but when I try to play, there is a problem with the codecs. I can play the sound, but instead of the game video I am getting one of the media Player visuals playing !

Sounds good though !

Gather that the game is delayed a week in UK.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 5 2005, 09:36 PM

I was a bit of a sceptic about this game until this video. There are a lot of promising things in it.

I've gotten used to the flat-footed outside-half and all that jazz. I was impressed by how towards the end the defense from the CPU got very "tired" and started missing some crucial tackles.

One more thing, why's it my fault? So maybe i tried too hard.....no wait, that's a song! One more thing - the NH team won!! WON I tells ya!

<
Nope! That match was Medium difficulty!

I'm just useless on Side View!!!!
<

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 6 2005, 04:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 6 2005, 04:37 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Mar 5 2005, 09:36 PM

I was a bit of a sceptic about this game until this video.  There are a lot of promising things in it.

I've gotten used to the flat-footed outside-half and all that jazz.  I was impressed by how towards the end the defense from the CPU got very "tired" and started missing some crucial tackles.

One more thing, why's it my fault? So maybe i tried too hard.....no wait, that's a song!  One more thing - the NH team won!!  WON I tells ya!

<
Nope! That match was Medium difficulty!

I'm just useless on Side View!!!!
<
[/b]
Locksley - in the video the frame rate looks quite choppy. Is this just because you have recorded the game or is it like this when you play it on the PS2?

Cheers

Many thanks for the video files Locks ... we all appreciate your effort
<

Anyone else think the players probably get a bit too dirty during a match considering the weather is fine?

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 6 2005, 12:07 PM
Anyone else think the players probably get a bit too dirty during a match considering the weather is fine?
i think grass always makes wear get dirty.

Latest posts