• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Movies for you! Full Match

Originally posted by Badboy+Mar 6 2005, 12:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Badboy @ Mar 6 2005, 12:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 6 2005, 12:07 PM
Anyone else think the players probably get a bit too dirty during a match considering the weather is fine?
i think grass always makes wear get dirty. [/b]
Yeah it does, but the players in that game looked like they'd been in a mud restling competition with a bunch of slipery strippers!

I cant play them! i have media player and it wont work and i don't know how to open with divx! HELP!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Mar 6 2005, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Mar 6 2005, 01:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Mar 5 2005, 10:36 PM
One more thing - the NH team won!!  WON I tells ya!

<
Yep, you're right, EA ARE slipping in their old age. [/b]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<
<

NH beating the South????? I dont think so mate!!!! wat game wer use watching???? cant remember the score but the south hammered the north!!!! 50sumthing-19 wasnt it?????
<
<
finally we can put to rest this north/south issue!! South are by far the best hemisphere!!
<

We were talking about the Rugby 2005 match between Leicester and Brumbies.

SH smashed the North in the REAL game.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 6 2005, 02:55 PM
We were talking about the Rugby 2005 match between Leicester and Brumbies.

SH smashed the North in the REAL game.
my bad
<
<

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Mar 6 2005, 02:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nui1stxv @ Mar 6 2005, 02:18 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 6 2005, 01:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Mar 5 2005, 10:36 PM
One more thing - the NH team won!!  WON I tells ya!

<

Yep, you're right, EA ARE slipping in their old age.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<
<

NH beating the South????? I dont think so mate!!!! wat game wer use watching???? cant remember the score but the south hammered the north!!!! 50sumthing-19 wasnt it?????
<
<
finally we can put to rest this north/south issue!! South are by far the best hemisphere!!
<
[/b]
that was SH versus NH third string!

Mate, that's their (NH) problem .....

Many of our top SH guys (incl 4 captains Umaga, Gregan, Smit, Setiti) traveled half way around the world, and during the start of 2nd round of the Super 12, to play for the tsunami cause, and the NH couldn't even bring a handleful of their top players .....
<

As much as it's a good cause, there's a rrrrrrrrrreal big difference between an International Comp like the 6 Nations and the Super 12.

Do you really think Tana and company would be there during the Tri-Nations?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 7 2005, 01:32 PM
As much as it's a good cause, there's a rrrrrrrrrreal big difference between an International Comp like the 6 Nations and the Super 12.

Do you really think Tana and company would be there during the Tri-Nations?
Well there was no six nations on the weekend and it was played in London, so none of the NH players would have missed a match or suffered jet lag... So I think it's pretty clear who was being more put out by the game...

Will you lot drop this cock waving contest, as the captain put it before.

NH and SH rugby are 2 very different games, esch with their own pluses and negatives. Nh is a slower, much harder, physical game while SH is a lot faster and smooth flowing.

Both deserve their place, and on the day it was the SH that came out on top in the Tsunami match, but please all you SH folk, take your heads out of your arses and stop being so Eliteist.

Just remember which hemisphere the Web Ellis trophy is in.
<
(BTW, I support Ireland, so don't even go there.)

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 7 2005, 07:51 PM

NH and SH rugby are 2 very different games, esch with their own pluses and negatives. Nh is a slower, much harder, physical game while SH is a lot faster and smooth flowing.

Both deserve their place, and on the day it was the SH that came out on top in the Tsunami match, but please all you SH folk, take your heads out of your arses and stop being so Eliteist.

<
I'm not saying the match is to be taken as proof of which hemesphere has better rugby, afterall it was played like a baabaa's match with very little tension and as you said England did win the RWC in 2003 (but don't foget who has won it every other time
<
)... I'm just saying it's a joke that the NH didn't have their best there! They have no excuse for sending half a team out there considering the GB private school boys club they call the IRB got this thing catered so it could be used as a trial for possible lions candidates!

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 7 2005, 08:51 PM

<
Oh we're going there mate!

You're supporting Nh not England......

Rugby is cyclical....

At the moment we're stronger. Two years ago we were stronger - but England had a perfectly balanced (and anal) side for that one small crucial window.

Good on them 4 sure, but don't be ridiculous.

The real question re: the Tsunami match is this:

Why did some (and I emphasise only SOME) of our top players travel half way around the world for a charity which your top players didn't have the respect and charitable enough attitude to place priority upon? Pathetic.....and if it was at the club's demand that is no excuse - in fact it makes it even more pathetic. In this regard, you had your chance to put out a better team and so, for that matter, could have we, but you DID NOT. That is a decision you lot must now live with as there is no other way to gauge the difference between the hemispheres, bar logic (which you don't possess).

Yes the SH Super 12 is faster - faster in the forwards too - where that results in a fiercer battle because the same intensity, determination and accuracy are occurring only they are occurring at pace.

You'll be strong again NH - but right now we are superior to you.

BTW - that Web Ellis is going to take a trip soon.....get photos with it now, before the trip costs you a thousand pounds.
<

Caps - I respect your diplomacy and your view (probably more than anyone else's here) but I don't believe that just because something is not 'for certain' as you say, that you can't make an educated assertion re: the SH's superiority based on recent form and other evidence....squads, style, speed, size etc etc etc.....come on!

If it'll influence your decision - I think US would give England a real go for their money! <<batts eyelids>>

<

you weren't stronger two years ago, two years ago england beat NZ in NZ and OZ in OZ. with a six man pack on their own line in the NZ game i think you'll find. i support wales, but that WAS a good side. good pack and intelligent backs, and Martin Johnson, who was the NH version of John Eales. oh and england were crap in the world cup, they were much better in the two years leading up to it.

Originally posted by FredSkeleton@Mar 7 2005, 08:42 PM
you weren't stronger two years ago, two years ago england beat NZ in NZ and OZ in OZ. with a six man pack on their own line in the NZ game i think you'll find
mate that was 2 years ago....if you want me to get something out from under the bed remember that time when australia smashed england 76-0 in melbourne in 99/2000 dont know exactly..........and look at england now!
<

Originally posted by FredSkeleton@Mar 7 2005, 09:42 PM
you weren't stronger two years ago, two years ago england beat NZ in NZ and OZ in OZ. with a six man pack on their own line in the NZ game i think you'll find. i support wales, but that WAS a good side. good pack and intelligent backs, and Martin Johnson, who was the NH version of John Eales. oh and england were crap in the world cup, they were much better in the two years leading up to it.
I meant that two years ago the SH was still stronger than the NH overall....get it?

No doubt, in 2003, England were the best overall team...

This thread isn't about that and neither really was my post. I think you're being defensive b/c they have become a steaming pile of pooh.
<

Hey Locksley great vids but i ahve just one Question to ask. Im getting the game on PS2 but doesnt the control things get in the way sometimes when your rucking. u no the one which tells you which direction 2 press for which move etc?

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 7 2005, 08:04 PM
Caps - I respect your diplomacy and your view (probably more than anyone else's here) but I don't believe that just because something is not 'for certain' as you say, that you can't make an educated assertion re: the SH's superiority based on recent form and other evidence....squads, style, speed, size etc etc etc.....come on!

If it'll influence your decision - I think US would give England a real go for their money! <<batts eyelids>>

<
Los, I know what you're getting at, hell, I might even agree with you deep down, but I would never say something out loud unless I knew for certain. I've run my mouth on too many occassions in the past and I didn't like the taste of my own words.
<

By the way, cheers Locks, for the vids. I only downloaded the first and last parts (home cpu sucks but work won't play avi) and I really like the look of these clips. Very durty.

Originally posted by Jester@Mar 8 2005, 02:33 AM
Hey Locksley great vids but i ahve just one Question to ask. Im getting the game on PS2 but doesnt the control things get in the way sometimes when your rucking. u no the one which tells you which direction 2 press for which move etc?
Not really, no! In fact, when you're playing you don't notice them!

Latest posts