• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new national team KITS - when?

S

soto14

Does anyone know when the range of new national team kits will be released? For the CCC, especially. I´d like to get an Ireland rugby shirt...

xD
There won't be any for a while yet. The Canterbury shirts came out just before the world cup, as did England and France's. So there won't be a change for roughly another year.
Wales have only just brought out their new kits and I can't see New Zealand diversifying much in the way of kit design for the next couple of years at least. ;)

I no longer work in the business, but Canterbury change their kits every other year.
This is the 2nd season that Ireland, scotland, south africa etc have worn their jersey, so i expect come this august there'll be a new irish kit...no doubt identical to that of SA, Scotland, America etc.

france and england are to get new shirts this year, and usually wear them in the autumn internationals. not sure about the canterbury's though.

like last time, i have an alternative to the new england shirt.

just need to figure a way of uploading it....

i figured it out (i think)........

i present my design for the new England shirt:

front
back

i did a sort of 3d collage thing; basically i wanted to see my design alive.

hope that you like it (if you can see it!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ch1ma @ Apr 10 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

front
back

hope that you like it (if you can see it!)[/b]

ah but what about the SOCKS?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Apr 10 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ch1ma @ Apr 10 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

front
back

hope that you like it (if you can see it!)[/b]

ah but what about the SOCKS?
[/b][/quote]

i can post a photo of the initial design, it's not very nice as i lost the 'proper' drawing of it. but it has the 'correct' socks.

Latest posts