TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Exeter New Home and European kits

1087404-1.jpg

I hate it.

esp the writing on the front of the socks it doesn't look right.

Exeter New Home and European kits

1087404-1.jpg

I hate it.

esp the writing on the front of the socks it doesn't look right.
You shut your pie hole, the European kit is a thing of beauty. But yeah, the home kit couldn't be more dull. Even Hepburn's luscious locks don't make it look attractive.

I like the shirts but hate the socks. The pink one looks like a previous Stade Francais number.

DFK9DBYXUAAd-ds.jpg:small

Our new jersey, I rather like it even though it's a bit of a rehash of two old jerseys. A few people upset that there is a betting company on the back.

IMO alot of this gambling hate in rugby is very hypocritical.
All these people who say that it is morally wrong etc don't bat an eyelid when it comes to Rugby and alcohol.

I had this same argument with a lot of Tiger fans when Leo vegas sponsored us, IMO you can't say gambling is morally wrong and shouldn't be associated with rugby if you think Drinking is fine (which 99 times out of 100 they do).

RE Religion argument tough **** religion doesn't mean much, and it shouldn't have a say in what goes on outside their own religion.

I personally don't really have much of an issue. I have never really thought about it. My only issue is a prefer fewer adverts on jerseys as they ruin the look but in the modern world that is living in dreamland if you think teams would ever get rid of them.

Why are they upset about a betting company?
Here's a quote from someone who is opposed to it:
A new sponsor! A betting company! How fitting for a team seeking the moral high ground, reaching out to young players and building a school.

Soon we may welcome another pillar of the community in "Loadsamoneyloansharks" to the bill boards offering loans at eye watering rates to those poor souls who the Saracens board have encouraged to get into debt.

This makes me very, very sad.

It will be interesting whether any of the star players who claim religion as their impetus will make a stand."

IMO alot of this gambling hate in rugby is very hypocritical.
All these people who say that it is morally wrong etc don't bat an eyelid when it comes to Rugby and alcohol.

I had this same argument with a lot of Tiger fans when Leo vegas sponsored us, IMO you can't say gambling is morally wrong and shouldn't be associated with rugby if you think Drinking is fine (which 99 times out of 100 they do).

RE Religion argument tough **** religion doesn't mean much, and it shouldn't have a say in what goes on outside their own religion.
I don't personally agree with the religion argument myself but I don't think that you can dismiss it that easily. Especially at a club like Tigers where you have such a strong Pacific Island contingent and where therefore many of your players will be firm Christian believers I do think it could be seen as somewhat disrespectful to dismiss that argument so quickly. Again, that's not my perspective on it but I can definitely see why some people may think that.

I don't personally agree with the religion argument myself but I don't think that you can dismiss it that easily. Especially at a club like Tigers where you have such a strong Pacific Island contingent and where therefore many of your players will be firm Christian believers I do think it could be seen as somewhat disrespectful to dismiss that argument so quickly. Again, that's not my perspective on it but I can definitely see why some people may think that.

Don't see how it is disrespectful to dismiss it that quickly.

Unless I'm wrong Tigers as company and club is not a Christian organisation.

DFQMNxlWAAAHaMV.jpg

Quins new kits. I like the away and charity but the home one is pretty meh.

I'd have more issue with the Stubhub sponsorship tigers have (had?) than any potential betting one
These resellers encourage ticket scalping, and scalpers are the scum of the earth.

DFQMNxlWAAAHaMV.jpg

Quins new kits. I like the away and charity but the home one is pretty meh.

I hate the home kit. Last year's effort was great. This one is completely at the opposite end of the spectrum.

The one sinkler is wearing is the away shirt. The nice one is the charity special.

Latest posts