• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Rugby(and some) Game from Swordfish

N

news25

Just been reading this on Planetcricket, sounds amazing. Heres some of it if you are too lazy to click.

Swordfish Studios have today revealed their latest game in development - Jeff Wilson's Rugby Versus Cricket 2005 . This is the official game of Kiwi Jeff Wilson who played his 6th One Day International in March 2005 for NZ against Australia and has also had 71 caps for the New Zealand All Blacks rugby union side in an international career spanning 7 years and including 44 tries.

In Jeff Wilson's Rugby versus Cricket 2005 players have the opportunity to develop careers in both rugby and cricket in the career mode.

More on here.

i dunno, that sounds pretty dumb to me
<

looks fake dont they say they got an early screenshot from the rugby side of the game.That screenshot is from world championship rugby isnt it

i was reading the comments and planet-cricket has a reputation on april fools and if the game was comming out why do they have a cover already

Yeah i'm sure that pic is from WCR. And if it was a Jeff Wilson game why would they post a pic of england v france. Wilson's a kiwi for christ's sake.

Lol. Lighten up guys. Its a prank. Pretty crap one but still, a prank.

And yes, the screen is from WCR.

I know it's a prank, even though bad one with putting a WCR pic france v england next to cover. They should really have thought about it more.

I don't think they were trying to trick anyone into actually believing them. Just trying to be funny.

Oh i know people who'd rush out to EB or Dick Smiths to try and pre-order it as soon as they got word of it.

Well, r u one of those people? Who would try to pre-order it if nobody told u it was a hoax.

Latest posts