• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Rugby game Rugby Union Team Manager 2015

Available on Steam from Dec 6th.

- - - Updated - - -

i think i'll wait for the reviews this time instead of diving in head first like i did with PRM2015, schoolboy error. i notice that's down to £15 now, i still wouldn't pay that. in fact i wouldn't even play it if it was free

Same for me.....bought this when priced at £15.....it's now down to £7.50.

Is that other game really that bad?! Never played it - reluctant to try!

Normally with games, I buy them after the first patch has been released - there is normally something frustrating that needs fixing!

Don't even think of buying PRM, not even for £1.50. :rolleyes:

The point with RUTM is, that it definitely looks like a brandnew version of the old RUM, which was for free and - everyone who played it knows that - awesome.
That's why I'm really sure, that RUTM is going to be a great fun. The first pictures speak for themselves with that oldschool CM00/01-interface.

I'm just glad the horrible purple screens are gone! Looks a lot better now.

Woohoo, Steam now says, the game's going to be released in aproximately 17 hours. Great news, but still no price... :huh:
Anyway, tomorrow we'll get it started. I'm really excited!

Can't wait for this game.

Regarding the Super Rugby teams, are the player abilities all sorted, so it will just be a case of identifying who is meant to be who? Have you used closely related names out of interest e.g. Kevin Mealimu (who is obviously Keven Mealamu)?

Can't wait for this game.

Regarding the Super Rugby teams, are the player abilities all sorted, so it will just be a case of identifying who is meant to be who? Have you used closely related names out of interest e.g. Kevin Mealimu (who is obviously Keven Mealamu)?
Really hoping this is the case! Planning on editing it alot before I even start playing!

Its alive :) We all hope that you really enjoy the game, a lot of "Rugby Love" has gone into Rugby Union Team Manager 2015

Great stuff Dave! Been a pleasure having you on the forum. Congratulations to Alternative Software, can't wait to hear about the game.

How is the match engine ? .... is the ai clever ? ... and how does the 3d match engine look ?

My game appears to be arriving tomorrow.

Gutted because I can't even see a write up anywhere about anything on the game. The signs seem good but until I can see what people are saying and then I test it myself, just a bit of a tease :p

Will you now be bringing out a Rugby League version of the game?

I for one would be over the moon if they did a league one !!

Hi, I just bought the game on your website via paypal but haven't received a code or anything to my email

Hi many thanks for ordering, Your game will have been sent out to you by first class mail, we really hope you will enjoy the game.
Hi, I just bought the game on your website via paypal but haven't received a code or anything to my email

I was unfortunate to buy the PRM 15 game. If RUTM is only 1% better then I will be getting it. A league version would suit me too.

Latest posts