• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new screens

Originally posted by Mario@Jul 14 2005, 01:20 PM
They sometimes wear blue socks (as we have them), and sometimes have red socks as shown in that picture.

The reference as supplied to us from the US team themselves said they prefer the blue variant, so thats what we have them as in the game.
Totally cool, Mario - thanks.

Now, if only your reference for their team could do something about the jerseys . . . I prefer the ones that don't make us look like dicks (our rugby skills do that just fine)
O' I JEST!

Game looks fantastic (hope I get to play it over here).

ak47, I won't be a happy man until The Barbarians play with their club socks in video rugby. My beard will be long and grey by then. But I'll be smiling. Because I'll be on a lot of painkillers.

if the usa tomahawks are in the game does that mean its safe to assume the irish wolfhounds are in it too? and mario, do u know if the squad for ireland( if included) is the proper irish team drawn from Rugby League Ireland, that plays in the nations cup or the mickey mouse one we had in the last world cup where the only thing irish about most of the team was that they iked the odd guinness?

Go Dublin Blues, we're gonna stomp the exiles saturday and wrap up the championship.

Latest posts