• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEW TO RC4 MODDING

iINDOMINUZzzz

Academy Player
Country Flag

Scotland

Club or Nation

Canterbury RU

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to modding to this game, Hoping to meet some fellow modders here.

I just wanted to know if there was any tutorials anywhere into how to add kits into the game, as i've looked around and saw this is different comparing to Rugby Challenge 2 (The last game I did modding on).

Also wanted to know if there was any templates around as I've lost all my old ones but I'll double check my old pc to see if I can find any of them.

Thanks in Advance!

HASHIRA

Academy Player
can you create a kit for Hong Kong please, I would love to have one as it has been much requested around the community

Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to modding to this game, Hoping to meet some fellow modders here.

I just wanted to know if there was any tutorials anywhere into how to add kits into the game, as i've looked around and saw this is different comparing to Rugby Challenge 2 (The last game I did modding on).

Also wanted to know if there was any templates around as I've lost all my old ones but I'll double check my old pc to see if I can find any of them.

Thanks in Advance!

Everything you need to know is in that thread.