• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New to Rugby and have a question about Northern Hemisphere Leagues

AmericanRugbyFan

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
United States
Once the Super Rugby playoffs end, the Northern Hemisphere Leagues start, correct? Premiership, Pro 14 and Top 14?
Which is the best and which is the easiest to watch in the USA?
Thanks in advance.

So this is a rugby league sub forum... league is played by convicts and miners /s and only had a really small following in the USA. Like I think we have teams in DC, Boston, and New York and that's about it.

But for rugby union you'll want nbc sports gold, which has six nations and the premiership. Florugby has pro14 and top14 as well as numerous tests but I'm not giving them any money.

Espn+ has the Heineken cup and challenge cup.

So this is a rugby league sub forum... league is played by convicts and miners /s and only had a really small following in the USA. Like I think we have teams in DC, Boston, and New York and that's about it.

But for rugby union you'll want nbc sports gold, which has six nations and the premiership. Florugby has pro14 and top14 as well as numerous tests but I'm not giving them any money.

Espn+ has the Heineken cup and challenge cup.
Oh I see where I was confused. I want to watch Union games, not League games. Gotcha. Those three I asked about are Rugby Union.

My fault for using the wrong sub.

Thanks Mole!

If possible, try and catch some Heineken Cup games too, the top 6/7 sides from the previous seasons Pro 14, Top 14 and Premiership compete.

If your familiar with the European club football comp the Champions League, it's like a rugby union version of that.

Latest posts