• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New to the Forum

LooseHeadProp87

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Exeter
hi guys new to the forum been back playing rugby after 10 years out i play loose head and tighthead prop ( better at loose ) i am a big england , exeter , fan also follow the chiefs in super rugby and clermont in the top 14. look forward to some good banter

Last edited:
hi guys new to the forum been back playing rugby after 10 years out i play loose head and tighthead prop ( better at loose ) i am big england , exeter , fan also follow the chiefs in super rugby and clermont in the top 14. look forward to some good banter

Hi Fatty! Welcome to the forum!

LOL, Hein. "I am big".. I didn't pick that one up. An important "a" missing in that sentence.

Welcome to the forum, big guy! Wow, you sure know how to pick your teams and must be in heaven with the Chiefs (both of them) ATM!? Bad luck my adopted NH team (RM92) edged Clermont on the weekend though the return match is still looming large *chewsing nails*.

yeah the that was a great match last night some superb defence by racing. And yes i could be classed as a fatty lol 17 and half stone 5"9 lol

yeah the that was a great match last night some superb defence by racing. And yes i could be classed as a fatty lol 17 and half stone 5"9 lol

you know, it's only the British Isles that uses the Stone measurement... Us SH lads are using the metric system... (Because our stones are a bit heavier and harder)

I had to do a conversion: 176cm and 111kgs. Impressive. You're about as tall as my wife but twice as heavy..

Latest posts