• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New TRF features

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
After the big problem we had on Tuesday night it looks like we're about getting there. We've had VB software for about a week now and you may have noticed little changes here and there and me experimenting with little things. You will by now have probably noticed different usergroups have different colours. This is a little touch - it just shows who are admin, who are mods and it helps people go to the source of any queries/questions they may have.

If you have a look at the interface when you make a post, it hasn't changed all that much. The vast majority of it is self explanatory and I'll wager you don't use most of the features anyway. One big thing that you will probably all appreciate is the facility to add videos. Simply click on the film reel next to the image. You can then simply copy and paste the link and it will embed it into the forum. Providing of course embedding is enabled from the source.

Other than that the post interface is pretty much self explanatory I'd say. I am working on the smilies, I am going to try and get our old selection and some more.

There does appear to be some confusion over the setting of avatars and signatures. This however is easy. Have a look in the top right of your TRF interface. You will see "settings." Click on that and you will be able to edit all your settings, such as avatars, signatures, profile pictures, friends, subscribed threads and see any reputation you have been given.

To alter board settings to your personal preferences, click on "general settings." Here you can make changes such as whether you are invisible or not. whether you want to have visitor messages on your profile, board time settings (they are right at our end if not maybe yours) and so on.

It's easy once you find it!

Latest posts