New Wales Kit

Discussion in 'International Test Matches' started by Cymro, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Cymro

Cymro Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. melon

melon Guest

Is that merely an under armour shirt that you would normall wear under a jersey?

4. Cymro

Cymro Guest

Nope!

5. Cymro

Cymro Guest

To be fair its growing on me!

6. steynboi

steynboi Guest

its nice but faatau did the kit with green socks! YUCK.

if it was with red socks then yea it would be nice.

7. Cymro

Cymro Guest

yea red socks ould have been better, would love the white to be removed from the sleeves mind!

Apparently aay kit is green

8. RC

RC Guest

Looks very much like a football jersey to me right now.
    Gonna have to see it in the flesh first and foremost...only then can i make up my mind.

9. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

It just looks like the Reebok jersey with white bits on and a couple of green lines added.

Look on the bright side, still looking red, no silly splashes or curvy stripes or polka dot grip patches or whatever...

10. RC

RC Guest

I'm trying to look on the bright side but there's still that part of me that sees a football jersey rather than a rugby one...but like you said, at least there's no sash drapped across the shoulders.

11. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

It looks terrible

12. RC

RC Guest

The £50.00 supporters version looks a little better: -

[​IMG]

13. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Remove the collar and it definitely looks like the Reebok version!

14. cyRil

cyRil Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Oct 20 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Whatever son.

15. Wheres the "Away" version? Isn't it supposed to be Yellow or was that just a rumor?

16. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

The collared supporters version does look better. Like RC I think the round collared ones look like a soccer jersey, which looks cheap.

17. RC

RC Guest

Yeah, the away jersey's gonna be yellow. I think they're gonna introduce it to the public next week sometime outside the capitol.
    Should be interesting...considering the fact that i've seen the sunshine yellow that it's gonna be.
    Tried on the test on today and it fits quite nicely actually - may consider investing.

18. RC

RC Guest

Ok, so more and more i'm coming around to the new kit, but do you know what i'm loving more?
    The training range under armour's released.
    There are some fantastic trackie bottoms, tees, jackets etc.
    I'm gonna spend a lot of money come pay day, that's for sure!

19. Cymro

Cymro Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 23 2008, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The training gear is absolutly awesome!

I have heared that the away kit is yellow but I now have heared stories it could be Green!

Release date is October 31st!

20. cyRil

cyRil Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 21 2008, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is this capitol as in Cardiff or capitol as in the building. Therefore, when?!!!!

21. RC

RC Guest

I'm pretty sure the away kit IS gonna be yellow and I believe that it's the capitol as in the little shitty mall at the end of Queen street.

Hang on, let me ask my contacts i'll get back ASAP.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!