G

getofmeland

Right People

The Plan
Destination: New Zealand
When: Febuary 2008
Who: THE CO-OWNER (ME!!!)
How Long: 4 Weeks

Thats the plan, now for some more details.. I am planning to come to New Zealand in Febuary 2008, on my own, unless something happens, for a 4 Week Holiday.. In this time I would like to do multiple things, one of which is meet up with some of you guys, I think I will primarily be based in the South Island for majority of the time and may have a week or a couple of days in the North Island relaxing.
I plan to go to Queenstown and do multiple adrenline things, like Bungey, Skydive, White/Black Water Rafting, and probably do the Milford Track as well... There are loads of things I would like to do, but I know I am not going to have the time to do it all.. so People I need your suggestions, and also if you wanna meet up, then please let me know, also if you have somewhere I can have a sleep that would be great as well... lol I may try to organise a Rugby 06 Challenge, and get my arse whooped by you New Zealanders...

Well Let Me know

Hey Charlie, haven't been on the forum much for last week or two (damn it being so busy this new year).

All I can say is that there will definitely be several southern TRF members very near to Queenstown who I'm sure will be willing to take some time off next year to catch up! Queenstown is just a couple of hours up the road, so it'll be no trouble at all to catch up and theres heaps of things to do in Queenstown. If you venture to Invercargill, We'll have to shout you out for the night. I'm sure you could be put up at any number of TRF members houses down here

There is plenty to do in Southland lol!! But it would be great to meet ya Queenstown has a great night life which you will love :D

and there is nothing else to do southland :)
[/b]

Sounds like a night out with you, Stu, lol!

Just kidding. Canterbury's pretty boring on it's day too. By head of population, you'd think Christchurch could dish up more entertainment than it does. Everything it has going for it, basically amounts to "You'd expect that for the number of people......"

Queenstown's comparitively on our doorstep, and it's NZ's adventure tourism capital. We have as much to do as any place in NZ with 45,000 people population. We got the best velodrome in the Southern Hemisphere and an indoor sports centre which rivals most in the South Island. We've had three new night spots opening in the last 3 months, on top of an already huge choice. Believe it or not we do have some pretty scenic places in our area too.

Christchurch does have some world class smog though.

or you could come to Kings Cross in Sydney..........u want a nightlife.............need i say more....the place never sleeps......thus its not a nightlife, nor a daylife...but life in itself 24/7.

Never sleeps? :p

Definitely agree with Craig though. plenty of us down here who'd enjoy a meet and greet... and drink.

Thanks Guys I will keep you all updated with my progress, and my plans, I would ideally like to come on over with a couple of the other TRF guys from up here, like St Helens and Teh Mite... but cant see that happpening...

I will certainly plan it in to have a night out with the guys from Invercargill and I have been told about the Queenstown Nightlife, best just not have a heavy night before I do a skydive or bungey jump lol

Actually Charlie it's not an impossibility. I have long spoke of my desire to be in Oz for the RLWC in 2008 but we'll have to see how it pans out.

Latest posts