• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand Black Caps In South Africa.........

they had 21 straight or something like that. no losses for a 3 year stretch. Sa are playing well at the moment and are getting home but not be much. Hopefully NZ can at least get some pride back by winningthe last 2 games.

Yeah i hope so, we need out top order to click. Flem played well last game only to be undone by a bit of unfortunate fielding by ntini. Stupid Styris
<
looked good though lol

Astle needs to hit his straps and get a decent score at least over 30 (he got 100 in zim and it was a final, but other than that in the last 2 series he has yet to score a bit)

Marshall is in a bit of a trot. Flem finaly looked like getting some runs.

Vincent is a bit hit and miss.

Also our bowlers need to step up as well. Bondy has been a bit erratic, dont know whats going on their, Mills is bowling really well (i hate him i really do) Vettori is his usal self but they need somoene else to just strengthen them up. Pity about oram i dont think he is going to bowl again on the tour, he may bat (he was the sub in the alst game, he came on but there wasn't any point to it taking macca off)

oh well thats my 2 cents
<

game rained out unfortunately. Looked like it was quite evn SA 79/2 off 20 overs on a pitch that was offering something for the bowlers. oh well onto game 5 and the last of this series.

so much for Nz having poor pitches, the pitches in South Africa have been woefull

no excuse's for the black caps though.

Marshall and Mcmillan need to go, not ready to give up on Astle yet, i would take a 50% Cairns over Oram at the moment

i would also bring Sinclair back to open, who cares he starts off slow, we need a top order batsman to bat time,and others to bat around him

I'm glad the Black Caps weren't allowed to get away with the negative way they played during the 5th game. When Styris started smirking about all the field changes I was about ready to punch the TV. Glad we got the last laugh.

Bring on India!!!!!

what was styris supposed to do just bowl really quickly to ensure sa won. I wouldn't call that neagtive play at all. Nz didn't desrve to win after such a bad batting display. some changes defintely need to be made especially at the top where they all seem to be out of form. I think sinclair deserves anotehr chance and cairns as well I think to come in for marshall and macMillian respectively. hopefully NZ fair better against australia but the SA tour wasn't exactly a great confidence booster

yeah i think new zealand did somehting really bad it was shocking (i didn't see the game just heard about it)

i am gonna ahve a good talking to shane when he comes home
<

What was with flemings reaction when he got out the opener? making fun at graeme smith, it would have been fine if we were winning but it just made him look like a dork.

oh well we have australia next o_O cricky and i am meant to be going to one of the matches

Latest posts