• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand in Bangladesh

W

woosaah

Well, New Zealand got caned against Bangladesh. thats right!! they got caned!!! Seven wickets with around 5 overs to spare, just crazy.

Ryder and McCullum started well, well ok Ryder did, scorin 34 off 36. McCullum wasnt himself and got out with a pretty lackluster shot down to third man. The middle order didnt fire at all, the next guy to score double figures was Oram, he got a nice half century, backed up with 30 from Vettori, and then Southee showing that he isnt a one hit wonder (pun intended) scoring 19 in a short space of time. They limped their way to 201 for 9. The home team did have favourable conditions at the start of the match with over head cloud and a damp pitch. And once the sun came out and the pitch dried up it was dead flat.

New Zealands bowling was a bit samey, southee has no pace, gillespie and mills were too similar. The pitch didnt suit Vettori at all, not getting any spin and not looking dangerous at all. Not like the Bangledesh spinners in the first innings.

Crazy stuff that, i didnt enjoy watching the game at all, gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.

We should bounce back in the next two games as this is our first game since july. We havnt had any warm up matches or the Champions Trophy and they looked really rusty.

Oh well we will see

yeah it was pritty embarrassing. looking at our score, it looked to be a very slow pitch, it wasnt good, but we were crap. good on the bangladeshies however.

I actually thought 201 was reasonable enough and defendable because you know its Bangladesh, whom 13 or whatever players gapped it. Aw well... maybe its the new uniform?lol

Are your guys to sing for Bangladesh Like Great George did? :D :D :D

KlausGeorgeJesseConcert.jpg

childposter1971.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And ther comes the Sun....... And they say: its' all right.................

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Radman @ Oct 11 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bloody embarrassment...[/b]

Bloody hilarious. As much as I want the Black Caps to win, it's always a laugh when they do the unbelievable and succumb to the 'Deshi's.

I might have spoken too soon...run rate slowly rising, great catch Danny boy!.

Yeah I was about to say, we lost to them in England during the Champion's Trophy after Andrew Symonds got on the **** one night and decided to miss training. How's THAT for surprising? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Oct 12 2008, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah I was about to say, we lost to them in England during the Champion's Trophy after Andrew Symonds got on the **** one night and decided to miss training. How's THAT for surprising? :p[/b]

yeah but weve been using that against you guys for years.... now thats goooornskies!! :p

Bloody hell I was hoping Bangla could win this test, doesnt look like it anymore NZ require 100 runs with 6 wickets in hand

bangla improving heaps or either NZ's gone down shits creek

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Oct 21 2008, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bloody hell I was hoping Bangla could win this test, doesnt look like it anymore NZ require 100 runs with 6 wickets in hand

bangla improving heaps or either NZ's gone down shits creek[/b]

I think the black caps pulling it round so much just goes to show, Bangladesh are still minnows. Not sure what NZ is playing at.

Vettori is a legend I might add. He's by far our best batsman and by far our best bowler, if it wasn't for him we'd have lost.

Latest posts