• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand tour of Australia

hopefully the black caps can bat to thier potential and hopefully make this an interesting test match on the forth fifth days

Looking unlikely neh... i mean to give glenn mcgrath his highest test score is a loss in itself. 545 time to bat for the Royal Draw!

All I can say is, I was there at the Gabba to witness Glenn McGrath's first and probably last half century. The man with so many ducks he could open a nature reserve. As if that wasn't good enough, I was also a part of the longest line of beer cups ever recorded! I'm officially part of a Guiness world record.

Gotta say congrats to McGrath after about 100 tests or so he finally gets a 50, a sweet day for him. I never thought id see it to be honest. Just shows how poor Astle was being dropped twice and only getting 19. In saying that a lot of McGraths shots were top class.

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 20 2004, 05:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 20 2004, 05:27 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
I concede.

Although Gilly should of been out, no question.

I didn't see it. What happened?

Clarke: 141
Gilchrist: 126
[/b]
It was a carbon copy almost of one of Vettori's wickets yesterday, might have been Langer.

Well were screwed 55/6 How the hell can we bat so **** its like we have the batting of Bangladesh. Some head should roll after this game

And we Have been crushed by an innings and 156 runs damn thats pathetic all out for 76 its unacceptable
<

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 20 2004, 05:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 20 2004, 05:27 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
I concede.

[/b]
Gilly was out he was 8 (it was exactly the same as Langers) and out again when he has 90 odd

Originally posted by Ripper+Nov 21 2004, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 21 2004, 06:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Nov 20 2004, 05:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

I concede.

Gilly was out he was 8 (it was exactly the same as Langers) and out again when he has 90 odd [/b]
yes well that always seem to happen
<

what a f***ing hiding i sad to see mccullum given out twice in a one game when he clearly wasnt out, those umpires made soo many mistakes didnt they

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 21 2004, 09:49 PM
Second biggest win we've ever had over the Kiwis.
With the help of some dodgey umpiring, Im not taking credit away from Aussie because in all fairness we played like a club side.

Gilly should have been out at 7, that would have given us a good opertunity to bowl Aussie out and have a lead. Some really shite umpires, makes you wonder why they don't use Hawke eye for LBWs.

That decision for McCullum was possibly the worst decision i have ever seen, he was so far away it was laughable. Not to mention 2 rash calls on him in one game. If i remember rightly we were robbed in 2001 when that zimbabwaen Robinson umpired awfully. If you don't want the game to be one-sided, at least be fair umpires.

Latest posts