• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand tour of Australia

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Nov 25 2004, 02:22 PM
In some cases you can judge if you are out. A player can walk if he wants whenever he wants, regadless if the umpire gives him not out.
But that would be taking way too far, I mean gilchrist can play however he wants, but so can everyone else.

Yeah I know. Anyhow, I doubt Gilly would walk on 0, or 99, or 199. He isn't as good as he claims. Also, he said that Macca got the same verbal anybody else would get if they were out but didn't walk. If that was the case he would has sledged the crap out of Lander. He also seems to want to have it both was. Claiming McCullums catch which was obviously not out was just dirty.

almost 2 hours gone and the 2nd test is almost out of reach already for the kiwi's with australia on 72 for 0

Looks like this tours gonna join my List of Sporting Events that never happened along with :-
-Amercias Cup 2003
-RWC 91, 99, 03
-Cricket World Cup 03
-2003 Kiwis vs Kangaroos at Sydney

What about both tri-nations?
<

I dont give a f*** about League, I just hop on the Warriors Bandwagon when their winning and the Union Tri-Nations wasnt that bad, only a point or 2 seperated us in the end, and we still held on to the Blediose Cup

I'm surprised that the Aussies didn't enforce the follow on, NZ only got 251 in their innings, didn't think the Aussies would need to increase their lead that much.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Nov 29 2004, 05:24 AM
I'm surprised that the Aussies didn't enforce the follow on, NZ only got 251 in their innings, didn't think the Aussies would need to increase their lead that much.
Since India beat them after being forced to follow on the Aussies have been more likely to bat again.............the pitch will be turning square come the last day.........

He'd know.

He's just had his contract extended by channel 9 for a further 3 years..........that will take him to the age of 77!!!

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Nov 29 2004, 05:24 AM
It's bloody hot there man, around 35 I heard. Just think how exhausted the bowlers would be if we made NZL bat again.

I suppose the way the Aussies are playing they should have no problem piling on the runs and bowling NZ out before Tuesday

Richie Benaud is as biased as anything, and yes it is supposed to rain tuesday so c'mon rain NZ 11/1 im quite surprised we made it too 11 before losing a wicket we need to dig in and hold on

my prediction new zealand to be all out for 290 half way through the 2nd session with oram making another 100

Latest posts