• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand tour of Australia

Well at least those Tests are over we are going to get canned in the ODI's but at least we will be competitive

Originally posted by neh@Dec 1 2004, 12:23 PM
tests are **** anyway
Many peop;e will diagree with you but i dont i also hate tests

u have to be an absolute fanatic with no life to watch a whole f***ing test match(or a commentator)

I like tests, but out of 10 days cricket you would expect to see more than 1 or 2 players stand up, Oram with 126 and Danny with his wickets... other than that it was disgraceful

Bring on the one-dayers... if their like the VB series they should be fun, although bond made them what they were

Great start by gilchrist

what a stunner by sinclair, that is an outstanding catch!!!

if ur not watching the game u farkin should be Its the Adam Gilchrist show and matthew sinclair just caught the most stunning catch ever!

Aussie 249/9 after 50 overs Both Cairns and Vettori took 3 wickets now its up to the batsman to stand up and not get out

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Dec 5 2004, 08:06 PM
Aussie 249/9 after 50 overs Both Cairns and Vettori took 3 wickets now its up to the batsman to stand up and not get out
246*

Good performance by nz i suppose, if we don't collapse we have a chance, at least.

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 5 2004, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 5 2004, 08:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan
@Dec 5 2004, 08:06 PM
246*

Good performance by nz i suppose, if we don't collapse we have a chance, at least. [/b]
Yeah the big question IF we dont collapse

Well it's not been that bad a start from the Kiwis, although Flemming was out in the first over. Currently 71-1

game hangs in the balance 4-147 we are getting abit behind on the run rate, even tho sinclair played great if we lose i would blame him for giving his wicket away so lazily.

Good result for New Zealand. Assuming we beat the Kiwis in Sydney I'll be at the decider at the Gabba in Brisbane.

wooohoooooooooooooo i love 1 day cricket take that wally u aussie basterd!
<
(nah just kidding mate) what makes me happy is that aussie played well and we bet them yay'ya! McCullum is a god!
<

Originally posted by neh@Dec 6 2004, 12:01 AM
wooohoooooooooooooo i love 1 day cricket take that wally u aussie basterd!
<
(nah just kidding mate) what makes me happy is that aussie played well and we bet them yay'ya!  McCullum is a god!
<
wOOOOOOOOOOt, what a game!

yes i can be excited, we dont beat aussie much! reminds me of VB series 2001!

Latest posts