• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand tour of Australia

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Dec 9 2004, 05:43 PM
Has anybody else lost what respect they had for Adam Gillchrist?
In what way? his brilliant batting or his attitude?

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 9 2004, 01:31 PM
Beer snakes everywhere
My beer tray snake was 4ft tall, then the bloody smurfs (cops) took it from me
We broke the world record for beer snakes at the Gabba when we played New Zealand.

Also wasn't it that New Zealand batter with black hair who threw the ball into the crowd? I saw that happen on TV.

Originally posted by Wally+Dec 9 2004, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Dec 9 2004, 05:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Dec 9 2004, 01:31 PM
Beer snakes everywhere
My beer tray snake was 4ft tall, then the bloody smurfs (cops) took it from me
We broke the world record for beer snakes at the Gabba when we played New Zealand.

Also wasn't it that New Zealand batter with black hair who threw the ball into the crowd? I saw that happen on TV. [/b]
may have happened twice

the balls enetred the field on countless occasions only ot be taken away

go the tray snake wally

i'll be looking out on the tele for it

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 9 2004, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 9 2004, 06:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Dec 9 2004, 05:43 PM
In what way? his brilliant batting or his attitude? [/b]
His attitude. He rambles on and on about restoring the spirit of the game and all that crap. He knew McCullum wasn't out yet he did nothing. If he were all he says he is he would have called him back.

How unlucky has McCullum been? Given out atleast 3 times already when he was clearly not out.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Dec 9 2004, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Dec 9 2004, 07:35 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Dec 9 2004, 06:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Dec 9 2004, 05:43 PM

In what way? his brilliant batting or his attitude?
His attitude. He rambles on and on about restoring the spirit of the game and all that crap. He knew McCullum wasn't out yet he did nothing. If he were all he says he is he would have called him back.

How unlucky has McCullum been? Given out atleast 3 times already when he was clearly not out. [/b]
Yeah but what was he supposed to do? he couldn't of said "stay here mate i know you hit it" once given out he had to go... he was given out very late mind you, almost as if the umpire thought if he doesn't catch him out i'll give him LBW

Wally, how's the weather looking for tomorrows game? I've heard its been pretty bad lately, 2 months rain in 2 days or something?

It's not looking good. I've sold my ticket off to a mate, good luck to him. Rained pretty much non-stop today so even if it does stop the wicket will be ****. They've had to re-use the one the Bulls played on last week because of the rain.

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 9 2004, 11:35 PM
It's not looking good. I've sold my ticket off to a mate, good luck to him. Rained pretty much non-stop today so even if it does stop the wicket will be ****. They've had to re-use the one the Bulls played on last week because of the rain.
ahhh ****!

A drawn series would suck! It's supposed to be ******* down tomorrow too so looks like they should head back to the Dome!

It was ******* down this morning. It was so bad it woke me up. It's just drizzle at the moment.

yeah about 11am nz herald put up an article saying that light rain was falling and that the scheduled start tim of 4;15 nz time would be unlikely. a drawn series would suck but if the weather doesn't play nice then what can you do

i don't know really but guess they could wait a few hours and have it as a night only match and cut the overs down. it seems like the chances of a 50 over game gone but you never know the weather is a strange thing

I'm so cut aye.. There's like a whole 2 people at the Gabba.

*Edit: It hasn't rained for the past 90 minutes and it's 6:15pm

NZ have finally played their cards right, putting the ODI's before the tests v Sri Lanka. Then maybe they will have confidence from the ODI series

yea bad end to a great series one of the best in an age. I too was thinking why not play it today but i guess must be to do with thier schedule, with things like hotel and plane bookings. Can't wait for the return series that should be a ripper.
Also sad to see richardson retire what a funny player he was brought some much needed laughter to the game.

Originally posted by aussie1st@Dec 11 2004, 04:08 PM
yea bad end to a great series one of the best in an age. I too was thinking why not play it today but i guess must be to do with thier schedule, with things like hotel and plane bookings. Can't wait for the return series that should be a ripper.
Also sad to see richardson retire what a funny player he was brought some much needed laughter to the game.
To be honest i glad that we drew, and didnt lose
<

lol, i badly wanted to see Australia get that middle order sussed and finally make a total they should have got. The other side also would have liked to have seen how much the black caps would have got with their long batting llineup.

Latest posts