• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs Barbarians 2017

my guess would be it depends on the game...if was the world cup you'd have to bring in Savea

Question for NZers: If Ioane and Naholo are injured does Hansen stick to his guns and play Tamanivalu at 11 or recall Savea?
assuming that dagg and skudder are injured and bender is on his sabbatical, id rather move dMac onto that wing.
tamanivalu did all right but wasnt outstanding.
julian hasnt done enough enough to be allowed back. he played well in ITM so a few glimpses of what hew is capable of doing but i dont feel he's earnt his jersey back in the ABs.
naholo hands down is the power winger imo, ahead of ioane in my books.

assuming that dagg and skudder are injured and bender is on his sabbatical, id rather move dMac onto that wing.
tamanivalu did all right but wasnt outstanding.
julian hasnt done enough enough to be allowed back. he played well in ITM so a few glimpses of what hew is capable of doing but i dont feel he's earnt his jersey back in the ABs.
naholo hands down is the power winger imo, ahead of ioane in my books.
I disagree, Ioane's in a league of his own at the moment.

I think they are both power wingers, Ioane is more the complete package.

When is his contract up? just wondering if that was his test, how much does he want it kind of thing, his he just going to chill or will he look overseas
He's signed with NZ rugby and the Canes through to the end of 2019, so not going anywhere.

He's signed with NZ rugby and the Canes through to the end of 2019, so not going anywhere.
well i hope someone gets in his ear and gives him a rev up, don't want to be paying his salary and get nothing from it!

def. and the way naholo played should push him up the pecking order. he was busy as and i was pleased to see him hustle heaps on D. his speed is phenomenal

Not to mention his work at the breakdown. He gets turnovers like an OS Flanker

Latest posts