• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New

Murph316

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Hi guys n gals, new to this forum. Seems like a grand ol site. Big Leinster fan here and lets hope we will retain the H Cup this year. Also love the Aviva Premiership, some good rugby there and I would be a massive super 15's fan if it wasn't on so early in the day. I play rugby for my local club, pror/winger :D

Hi guys n gals, new to this forum. Seems like a grand ol site. Big Leinster fan here and lets hope we will retain the H Cup this year. Also love the Aviva Premiership, some good rugby there and I would be a massive super 15's fan if it wasn't on so early in the day. I play rugby for my local club, prop/winger :D
Huh?
Anyway, welcome to the forum! We were needing some irish fans, especially if they support Leinster irrationally and accept no critic at anything Sean O'Brien ever does, on or off the field.

Cheers for the welcome guys. The prop/winger thing was a joke there ZeFrenchy, seing as they are 2 polar opposites. I am a prop, who wishes he played on the wing. Sean O'Brien can't do anything wrong, the boogey man checks under his bed to see if Sean O'Brien is there. Ah no he is a good lad, still needs to learn a bit but that will come.

I actually started as a prop and went through a winger phase. Now I'm in the inside backs. Also, a guy from my club was a heavy winger, though damn fast and when he gained more weight and could only manage one or two runs per game, he started propping, very successfully. It's jst epic to see a prop breaking the line and going all the way from 40 metres out!
After a small digression, back on topic: welcome to the forum.

Like Spurling for the northern hemisphere team at the weekend, what a try!! Thanks for the welcome

Latest posts