• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newcastle Falcons - Saracens (20/04/2012, 19:45)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale

Aviva Premiership.png

Kingston Park (20/04/2012, 19:45)
Newcastle.png
Versus Prem.png
Saracens.png

Live on ESPN​

Glad this is being televised, looking forward to it!
I reckon Falcons might just win this - Sarries are on poor form at the moment, and Falcons are fighting for Survival and know how to edge out a win

Should Falcons win this and Wasps lose to Bath, then the final round match between Falcons and Wasps is gonna be very exciting for sure!

It would be good for rugby union in the northern part of England if the Falcons could remain in the Premiership.

Did´nt see 1st half, but the Saracens 6-0 lead is not much, so the Falcons could still win. Ready to watch 2nd half

It would be good for rugby union in the northern part of England if the Falcons could remain in the Premiership.

Seconded

Jimmy Gopperth made 0 passes in the first half, which says it all, really!

If Falcons are going to win, they need to get a try - They haven't looked anywhere near like scoring one though.

Falcons back three are all so slow - I thought it was a lock making a break, turned out it was Shortland the winger :lol:

Falcons with a man advantage now after Melck was sent off after a yellow card

Impressed with J.P Doyle's refereeing.

Going to miss the end of the match because I've got to pick my girlfriend up from work, so I may just miss the only excitement in it :lol:

Did it end 3 - 9?

So that's a losing BP for Falcons, which puts them on 28, with Wasps on 31.
They have to hope that Wasps get nothing tomorrow, and then it's a winner takes all in the final round.

Latest posts