B

Bullitt

<div align="center">
8.gif
v
9.gif

</div>
All discussion here

We must pick up 5 points here.... It doesnt have to be good or pretty just get the 5 tries and take the points home. A must win game.

I think this is probably our most winnable game out of the games left (still won't be easy though, given our current form) - so it's vital we get at least 4 points out of this game, hopefully 5, if we are going to avoid relegation.

The real danger for you boys is that the Budgies have an amazingly potent backline that is so often under estimated as Glaws did. We won at Kingsholm but their running rugby through Wilkinson, Tait, Flood, Noon and Burke (oh yeah and some anonymous wing 'May') was devestating. I reckon this'll be a high scoring game so Saints need get into a comfortable stride early on and then sustain that till the end if they wanna win ennit.

This is a MUST win game for Northampton, I would like to see them get lifted by getting that win at the weekend although it was a very scrappy game...

Northampton need to get some serious improvement...

The biggest worry for Northampton will be that backline, its a very attacking one and poses a massive danger to Northampton's defence.

The biggest worry for Northampton will be that backline, its a very attacking one and poses a massive danger to Northampton's defence.
[/b]

Usually I would totally agree.

However, this defense only shipped 6 points last weekend to a backline containing the likes of Yachvilli, Perylonge (sp?), Traille, Gaitan, Bobo, Brusque etc. last weekend.

Keeping Newcastle out can be done, but I do feel we need to hit them hard up front if we are going to win.

Well Currently it is 13 - 0 to Newcastle which isn't good for Northampton, the will need to pull their fingers out in the second half!

This could be the end of Northampton's Season :(

We just got a converted try so now it's 13-7........
COME ON YOU SAINTS!

Newcastle look to have won this 16 - 7, and Northampton miss out on the bonus point as well...

Well thats more or less Decided that Newcastle wont drop now, but the pressure is on Northampton

And there goes our Premiership status.

In return everyone else gets to travel to Leeds again next season.

I'm sure the delight at having to go to their dump of a ground instead of Franklins Gardens will quickly become apparent.

Hmph!!!

There goes the Bath vs Northampton Days out as well :(

Just as they started!!!

And also a team that has jinxed Bath for Years will be back in the Premiership DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Latest posts