Bullitt

<div align='center'>
Newcastle.png
Vs
Sale.png

Kingston Park, Gosforth - Sun 13th, 15:00
</div>

Sale:

Marika Vakacegu, Mark Cueto, Mathew Tait, Andy Tuilagi, Ben Cohen, Lee Thomas, Richard Wigglesworth, Andrew Sheridan, Mahonri Schwalger, Eifion Roberts, Chris Jones, Dean Schofield, James Gaskell, Neil Briggs, David Tait

Replacements: Marc Jones, Carl Fearns, Jack Forster, David Seymour, Rob O’Donnell, Will Cliff, Nick Macleod, Chris Bell

Strong looking team, glad to see they've kept Tait at 13, he's not a bad fullback, but works better in the centre imo
And glad to see Sheridan back (say what you like about his international playing, he's still our best prop :p). Glad to see Wigglesworth as well, and Cueto/Cohen at the wings again

Feeling confident about this...

16 - 16 at the end
Listened to it on the radio, sounded like a good game. Cueto motm, and got a try, Lee Thomas got some decent kicks (think he missed one penalty from 55m). Newcastle dominated in the first half, and sale in the second, good use of the rolling maul
Surprised Sale didn't go for a DG in the final scrum (about 50seconds before time, about 22m out)

Heyman was the official MOTM; You could hear the tannoy in the BG say so. then again, it's always a player from the home team that gets MOTM when it's not televised and the sponsors pick them.

Sale will be happy with a win and a draw in the first two matches, given the mass exodus of players in the Summer and the quality of opposition in both matches.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 13 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Heyman was the official MOTM; You could hear the tannoy in the BG say so. then again, it's always a player from the home team that gets MOTM when it's not televised and the sponsors pick them.[/b]
Ah right, i stopped listening at the final whistle, just going on what the commentators were saying a bit earlier

I'm happy with a win and a draw,
Also, i think Thomas should take over more of the kicking from Hodgson, when he's back from his toe injury

Latest posts