Newcastle lure in Gopperth

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by snoopy snoopy dog dog, May 1, 2009.

1. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Hall

Hall Guest

Don't know much about the guy but I hope he's ****.

4. munross

munross Guest

Why do you hope that he is **** Hall?

Btw he isn't ****, here is some more about him:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Super14.com

5. Hall

Hall Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ May 1 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Because I'm from Sunderland.

6. cyRil

cyRil Guest

You're luck's in Hall boy!

7. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Let's just say he wont be troubling the All Blacks #10 at any point in his career.

8. man007

man007 Guest

I think he is a good player, not at All Black level, but he is a good sign for the Falcons.

9. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ May 1 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Because I'm from Sunderland.
    [/b][/quote]

i never realised there was a rivalry between Gosforth and Sunderland.

10. Hall

Hall Guest

Gosforth part of the metropolitan borough of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne? Yes, there is.

I don't hate it quite as much as Jesmond though...

11. dundeesmiffy

dundeesmiffy Guest

You never know, he could just be a late bloomer. I've always liked him when I've caught a Hurricanes game (My favorite NZ team) on TV, I've always felt he just needed a few more years to come of age and iron out the mistakes he makes on occasion. Newcastle won't be threatening the GP's upper crust more than they usually do next season....not unless they really pull there socks up.

I'm keeping an eye on him.

12. I've been impressed with the job Steve Bates has done with Newcastle so I dug a little deeper to see if there'd be many more additions to the squad. It seems as though they've added quite a few good players to go with Gopperth:

While there'll be a lot of departures (Wilkinson, Noon, May, Wilson, Parling, Dowson) the players they're recruiting are more than capable of filling the gap.

13. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

14. lol who nkows he hasn't been Capped by NZ so maybe he will be the next Riki Flutey LOL

Gopperth England no 10 in three years.... watch for it

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!