• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newcastle set to confirm Hayman deal

I dont mind about senior players going north. It's their livelihood we're talking about here. If it was me and I was offered bucketloads of cash to play club rugby up North, even for Newbury for instance....I'd bloody take it. F**k International rugby, f**k the RWC....show me the f**ken money mate.

But the downside to this equation is that, like Prestwick mentioned, young up-coming English (or Irish, Scottish, Welsh) talents are being ignored. For one of them to make the senior squad, they either have to be so bloody f**ken good or be bloody f**ken good.

Right now, most SH players taken north are either ex-Internationals or talented players in the Super 14 but cant quite make the national team (eg: Luke Watson).. Then clubs are going to be targetting young players from the U-19 & U-21 national sides from the SH.
Pretty soon you are gonna start seeing Pacific Island players (and NZ, Aus & SA born players) coming out to play for England / Scotland / Wales & Ireland.

It has already started with England when they named a Fijian in their national 7s team. Isoa Damu went to the UK to join the army. He has since resigned and join some club for professional rugby. He was named in the English squad for the recent Hong Kong & Adelaide 7s tournament. If he continues his hard work, he could be the first Fijian to represent England in a full test.

The gates are starting to open. Get ready for the revolution folks.

News...

Am prepared to broker a deal for an up an coming player of absolute quality.
Built in the mold of one Carlos Spencer the player has played for the Blues and the Cheifs.
Answers to the name Lavea and am prepared to swap him for a six pack.

Any enquires please contact the Wiakato Rugby Union.

News...

Built in the mold of one Carlos Spencer the player has played for the Blues and the Cheifs.

[/b]
Does he still have to wear a flea collar?

News...

[/b]

Git! I just know Saracens are going to be silly enough to fall for that one!

Latest posts