• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newcastle v Saracens

A

An Tarbh

Newcastle.png
Saracens.png

Newcastle v Saracens (Fri)

Venue: Kingston Park Date: Friday, 20 February Kick-off: 2000 GMT Coverage: Live scores on the BBC Sport website

Saracens have made three changes to the team for Friday's trip to Newcastle.

Wing Kameli Ratuvou and centres Brad Barritt and Adam Powell come in to replace Noah Cato, Andy Farrell (ankle) and Kevin Sorrell (knee).

"Newcastle will be on a high following their result against Bristol last week," said rugby director Eddie Jones.

"We were disappointed with our result against Northampton last week especially as we didn't make the most of our opportunities."

Newcastle: Tair, Williams, Noon, Tu'ipulotu, Rudd, May, Young; Wilson, Vickers, Hayman, Swinson, Parling, Dowson (capt), Williamson, Balding.
Replacements: Thompson, Golding, Perry, Wilson, Charlton, Clegg, Davey.

Saracens: A Goode; Haughton, Powell, Barritt, Ratuvou; Jackson, Marshall; Lloyd, Cairns, Johnston, Ryder, Vyvyan, Van Heerden, Saull, Skirving.
Replacements: Kyriacou, Visagie, Smith, Barrell, M Wilson, Ross, Penney.

From - BBC Sport

There were rumours that JW was making the bench for this game,, apparently they were all LIES!

Maybe for once he is not rushing himself back!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Feb 20 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There were rumours that JW was making the bench for this game,, apparently they were all LIES!

Maybe for once he is not rushing himself back![/b]

It's not like they need him for this one... it's only Saracens :ph34r:

Oh you may bait, gentlemen, YOU MAY BAIT SIR but I stay resoloutely in my hovel like Osama Bin Ladin, refusing to come out and bite!

13 - 9 to Newcastle!
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif

Gosh, your team's away form is terrible, Prest. They may want to sort that out. Some day.
emotawesomexg7zs5.gif

EDIT: This begs the question: WHY THE **** DIDN'T I CHANGE MY PREDICTION WHEN I BAITED HIM EARLIER? :rahh: :cryy:

had a feeling Newcastle would win this, pressure off having got the major win last weekend, with Sarries having much more pressure on them in search of that European spot.

f***.

looks like another season of grim ordinaryness awaits. Maybe next year we'll break that top 6...

Oh, wait, NOW I remember what question I should have asked at the Fan Forum earlier this week:

WHY THE F**K DID YOU GUYS BUY JUSTIN MARSHALL?!?!

Latest posts