• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newport Gwent Dragons v Cardiff Blues

dullonien

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Anyone else watching this online from the bbc sport website? I'm trying to, but it won't load and can't find another place to watch BBC2W anywhere else. Already missed most of the game :(

I cant get it either, the 301 channel on freeview I normally watch has got the flaming snooker on

Well, I just downloaded and installed google chrome to see if it was a problem with ie, and it bloody worked. So try that iain.

Im on Chrome. It's more a problem with my Internet that prevents me watching it.

Martin Thomas gained an horrific injury tonight. Absolutely sickening. It looked like just fell awkwardly but the result could be likened to Eduardo's or Ramsey's, maybe even worse. As we have Sky+ we rewound (not sick, just wanted to see it properly) and his foot is full-on out of the socket. Hope he recovers but it looks like a year of his career has just been blown right there :(

Ouch!
Didn't realise that had happened! Saw him go down hard/get stretchered, but that's horrible

Last edited:
Yeh looked like it was a nasty injury.

The Game was live on S4C, I know it's a bit late now to say but you know lol!

I Thought the Dragons should of Won the game. Credit it to the Blues though, they had a period of about 10-15 mins in the second half where they turned it on and that was that!

Ceri Sweeny's try was one of the Jammiest! Haha

Think it was live on BBC2 actually...... (that's eant to be a tongue in cheek comment, just incase it get's taken the wrong way).

Thomas' injury was horrible. Dislocated and broken, got given morphene on the spot apparently, hope it helped!

Exactly the same injury I suffered just over 2 years ago. Will take him at least 12 months to recuperate and comeback from this.

Really Cymro? Ouch! Bet there was no morphine on hand for you either?

Really Cymro? Ouch! Bet there was no morphine on hand for you either?

Not until Paramedics arrived 20 mins later, difficult to get onto the pitch in town. I tell no lie no pain until the adrenaline wears out, then the leg becomes dead and it feels heavy.

Rushed my recovery and set myself back 6 months! So missed out on the next season also. Been two years out of the game with injury but back in my first full season this season and enjoying it.

Last edited:
Think it was live on BBC2 actually...... (that's eant to be a tongue in cheek comment, just incase it get's taken the wrong way).

Thomas' injury was horrible. Dislocated and broken, got given morphene on the spot apparently, hope it helped!

Haha no worries,
I knew it would be either one of them :)

& A friend of mine had the same injury just over a year ago. He has only just been given the go ahead on getting back into some light training and was told it could be another year before he starts playing again.
Really not a nice injury and I know it bugs the hell out of you when you want to play and can't lol!

Latest posts