• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors (4-12-11, 16:30 GMT)

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
rdpro12.png

Rodney Parade, Newport (4-12-11, 16:30 GMT)
Newport.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Glasgow.png

Ref: David Wilkinson (IRFU, 12th competition game)

Live on S4C and BBC ALBA

have a look on the zattoo website. They stream it with the English commentary option, and it's much, much better quality than the poor stream offered by the S4C website. Think you need to sign up, but it's worth it for the rugby offered on S4C alone. They don't send you any junk anyway.

Managed to change the audio on the telly on S4C, thanks for info.

Been a pretty dire game if I do say so myself. Whenever Glasgow have possession in their half, they kick it away. However every kick has been so bad you wonder if it is the props doing the kicking!

Then when Dragons have the ball, well, the less said the better I'm afraid.

0-3 at half time, poor stuff.

Complete mess there by Lewis Evans for the Dragons, gifting Glasgow the lead back.

It's not over until Susan Boyle sings!

Drat.

Last edited:
A draw for two equally poor teams, about right probably. Dragons had 10 mins where they threatened to pull away after their try, but that c**k up by Evans messed it up.

Both teams didn't deserve anything, so a draw is about right.

Still believe that that last penalty was incorrect, the Glasgow player not only tackled 'the ball' (hence why he was able to rip it away so quickly), but the player in possession lost the ball before he went to ground.

Anyways, still unbeaten in six I suppose.

I caught the last ten mins of this last night, what a great time to start watching. A comedy of errors to say the least but a entertaining game.

Well, that was pretty shockingly awful.
No one seemed to have a clue what they were doing. It is evident that there was no leader in the Dragons, and no real idea or gameplan. Our scrumhalves are slow and neither Stef or Tovey are in good form right now.
We desperately need a front row, and some new blood in the second row. Hopefully Charteris isn't going, but I have a feeling he is on his way out.

I read earlier the day that Charteris is crocked for the entire 6 Nations, is that true?

I read earlier the day that Charteris is crocked for the entire 6 Nations, is that true?
It is true, sadly. Wrist injury (similar to Roberts' last year); he's had surgery and will be out 4/5 months from what I hear. AWJ might miss the Six Nations, at least the match against Ireland.

Latest posts