• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newport toulouse not aired ?

C

Charles

During the Toulouse-Newport game in France the commentator said that the return game would not be aired in France because there would actually be no camera filming it, and this from any channel. This would mean that it wouldn't even be broadcasted in Wales . Is this possible ?

Anyone welsh knows anything about that ?

Sky aren't showing the match live, it's not even available on interactive, not sure why as it's Sky who control the rights but I guess they don't give a **** about the Dragons to show it. Seems strange though as I thought Toulouse would be a decent draw for viewers even it was on interactive.

The Ospreys weren't aired at all on Saturday but there was still footage for the highlights show, so you will probably be able to see them in some capacity.

Marc Stcherbina was very seriously injured in the last game.. but i can't see how that would have anything to do with it.. or do they have some odd custom in france out of respect?

Due to not having sky for the past few years i've had to resort to watching the highlights on S4C later that night, but not once have the failed to show a game that i can think of.
They always show the games. Even if sky don't.
I'm pretty sure the dragons game will be on s4c.

Sky have a European rugby special on every Sunday evening where they show highlights of all the games or at the least you'll get a match report.

Latest posts