Next seasons fixtures ?

usap dessie

Academy Player
Country Flag
Great Britain
Club or Nation
Perpignan
Hi,
does anyone know the release date of the top 14 fixtures for next season ?

Normally mid July, will look and see the exact date but the TOP 14 begins once again on the weekend of 16/17 August most games will be evening KO's as the heat can be hot!!!!!

"the heat can be hot", I concur !

*random rant about top14 calendar*

Here we go............forget the Lions Tour (we are all doomed judging by that thread!!)....forget the weather (sun coming out here tomorrow for start of summer although Montpellier seems to have faired better!!) and forget everything else (apart from the Open which starts on 18th July at Muirfield)................the Top14 and Pro2 fixtures will be announced on[BLINK] Saturday 6th July at 13.00[/BLINK] (that is noon to you UK based lot!!)...................................

I thought I saw somewhere Racing Metro got Toulon in first game of something

I thought I saw somewhere Racing Metro got Toulon in first game of something

They are playing each other in pre season friendly on 2nd August and Bordeaux and Gloucester..................we play Grenoble, Oyonnax and UBB which are great box office and really hard!!

For those interested, after much deliberation and heart searching, I renewed my season ticket today for the next season on basis that they cannot be as bad a last year..............can they?!!

PS....will post a link to the fixtures as soon as possible after announcements!

Last edited:
Ah that must've been it as it was column in Irish paper about ROG/Sextons first team up will be Jonny and Co so thought it was league

I'm looking forward to the new season, some big signings = big games

Good to see you are again filling the BO Bank with your new season ticket, as you said "cant be as bad as last season",(can it!!) First press and public training session yesterday morning for MHR on the beach at Palavas, with the tour de France arriving in Montpellier at our Stade in the afternoon nothing was simple + add the public and you will always have problems especially when you are not in your own Stadium, but a good time was had by all, there is lots of potential this season if Galthie can jell it all together but we are not on our own there are lots of teams who have signed well this close season, fixtures out tomorrow so cant wait !!!!

If he cannot.................France will be in trouble in a few years!!

We might loose him to Clermont next season but they will have to seriouly open the purse strings if they want him but he will not be going to Paris and the XV de France, well not until they get rid of a few old enemies of Mon. Galthie. and understand that it will all be done my way and not theirs!!!

........................ he will not be going to Paris and the XV de France, well not until they get rid of a few old enemies of Mon. Galthie. and understand that it will all be done my way and not theirs!!!

.......the only way it can work for any coach!!

Lagisquet could be free to take over from him for you next season if Galthie goes to ASM!!!

BO start with ASM and MHL home, Stade away with Toulon home and Toulouse away after a "rest" against Oyonnax.....could be at the top of the leagues after just 6 matches!!!

will definitely be interesting. I hope Clermont can have a similar season.

I found this funny stuff in youtube, Olimpique de Marseille (Football Club) vs Toulon (Rugby Club). Eric Cantona is the referee...hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts