• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

We have a prophet.
LOL I knew the score :)

Next week KC may be out if there is no Mahomes it changes everything. Didn't hear on his status.

All logic points towards a Green Bay win but the Brady love in and all means game will probably be close but Packers look a cut above rest. I think Tampa have actually had a lucky schedule up until now in playoffs.
Saints aren't what they used to be and no fans (well very little) makes raod trips less daunting.
And like Washington in 1st game. They improving but fact anyone from NFC East was let in to playoffs is criminal in itself.

LOL I knew the score :)

Next week KC may be out if there is no Mahomes it changes everything. Didn't hear on his status.

All logic points towards a Green Bay win but the Brady love in and all means game will probably be close but Packers look a cut above rest. I think Tampa have actually had a lucky schedule up until now in playoffs.
Saints aren't what they used to be and no fans (well very little) makes raod trips less daunting.
And like Washington in 1st game. They improving but fact anyone from NFC East was let in to playoffs is criminal in itself.

Tampa Bay blew out my Packers in the fifth game of the regular season (38-10), so I hope your prediction holds true this Sunday.1611208354171.png Go Pack Go!

Tampa Bay blew out my Packers in the fifth game of the regular season (38-10), so I hope your prediction holds true this Sunday.View attachment 9139 Go Pack Go!
Yeah but Aaron Rodgers and Co in January is a different prospect. To be fair Packers look the team to beat this year. Think it is only now we are seeing the true Matt LeFleur style.
like they have a running game too and can mix it up. Personally I have to admit for the beauty I'd love to see Brady do it with Tampa this year especially with Superbowl on in Tampa. Not sure has anyone ever won at their home field.
But realistic part of me thinks Packers will be there.

KC vs Bills is the hard one to call as there is injuries and what not. Andy Reid has a history of building superb programmes and deservedly got his W last year BUT the beauty of it was also because there was blips before be it with KC or Eagles in past etc.

No idea how a neutral could root for Tampa with Brady, Gronk (not bad dudes, but way too successful to root for), Antonio Brown, Mike Evans and Ndamukong Suh on the roster, the sickening 'super team' tag and the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Also Arians looks like a Worm from the hit video game Worms 3D

No idea how a neutral could root for Tampa with Brady, Gronk
TBF I'm vaguely interested because they're two of the only NFL players I know (and mainly from Family Guy)

I did notice one of the only others I know (Philip Rivers, who I only know because I picked the Chargers as my team, at random, on my Madden career years ago) is retiring this season
Proper changing of the guard with all these old QBs calling it a day

I'm a fan of Gronk, so will I don't mind if the Buccs win.
Brady is basically this

Honestly first time in a while I wouldn't mind if all 4 teams win the Superbowl
Would prob go
1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. Buccs
4. Packers

In preference

No idea how a neutral could root for Tampa with Brady, Gronk (not bad dudes, but way too successful to root for), Antonio Brown, Mike Evans and Ndamukong Suh on the roster, the sickening 'super team' tag and the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Also Arians looks like a Worm from the hit video game Worms 3D
That is it they are a Super team but it is a fascinating prospect. I think it would be cool seeing a team in their home stadium for Superbowl.

As A neutral I not upset if either team wins as I loved watching Packers this year. By far the best.

TBH - Bills are a team I not the biggest fan of. Kansas I do like but if Mahomes isn't 100% they could struggle.

My preference goes
1. Bills (if you're not rooting for the Bulls what are you doing?)
2. Packers (always liked the Packers as a team being successful with a great fan base in a non major city)
3. Bucs (Said my piece on them. I will add as a Raiders fan liking Brady is a big no no because of the Tuck rule and I hate a few of their players).
4. Chiefs (Division Rival, Tyreek Hill is a piece of ****, I don't want the clear favorite to win it all again. I do respect Andy Reid, Mahomes and in particular Kelce though.)

Ultimately I wish the Browns had made it through last week. By far in a way my second team and it would have been such a Cinderella story.

My preference goes
1. Bills (if you're not rooting for the Bulls what are you doing?)
2. Packers (always liked the Packers as a team being successful with a great fan base in a non major city)
3. Bucs (Said my piece on them. I will add as a Raiders fan liking Brady is a big no no because of the Tuck rule and I hate a few of their players).
4. Chiefs (Division Rival, Tyreek Hill is a piece of ****, I don't want the clear favorite to win it all again. I do respect Andy Reid, Mahomes and in particular Kelce though.)

Ultimately I wish the Browns had made it through last week. By far in a way my second team and it would have been such a Cinderella story.
To be fair Packers is true team out of them all. Die hard support

Well KCshowed with Mahomws they still the team to beat. But Brady and Co showed they can challenge. Still hard to see them winning it

The Chiefs are down by 15 at half time, I hope they come back to win. I'm not a fan of either team, but I do like to watch Mahomes scramble.

Last edited:
Mahomes and Kelce are the only Chiefs players who showed up.

Have to give the credit to the Bucs though, wasn't sold on them through the regular season this year but they stepped up a level during the postseason and pulled off a serious upset. Holding the Chiefs to 0 touchdowns is insane.

Kind of kills off the GOAT debate for good.

Latest posts