• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nice Heymans video

Loved that try vs Narbonne, completely smoked the defence straight through the middle!

Awesome, Will be interesting to see how Hernandez and Argentina get on during the WC. That group is going to be very interesting

French team has to be carefull because Ireland and Argentina are capable to win against France.

Toulouse it's the team with the most french flair in France. The line back it's very strong but maybe they forgot the basic of rugby.
For me the two wing clerc and haymans should be in the France team at world cup because they are two genius.

Toulouse it's the team with the most french flair in France. The line back it's very strong but maybe they forgot the basic of rugby.
For me the two wing clerc and haymans should be in the France team at world cup because they are two genius.
[/b]

Well as far as I know they are both with the France team together with Rougerie and Dominici which have also shown some quality at their position.

Great Vids, both players are fantastic!!
France is the best team in that group.

thanx for the link. I think he has more than never his place in the french rugby team.

Heymans is very great. I don't undestand why he leave the game during world cup semi final.

Dominici is very good so, but ...

heymans c'est le meilleur ailier qu'on est vu depuis plusieurs années dommage qu'il ne soit pas toujours apprécié a sa juste valeur esperons qu'avec le nouvel entraineur du XV de france ça ira mieux.

Yea i have seen the Heymans try a few times, really fantastic. Hopefully with Laporte gone he will have more of a chance in the first team for France.

Latest posts