• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

night matches

N

nik

how do u select night matches in friendly mode...
i noticed that in some stadiums u can only play in day time only or night only..u cannot select.

M

Mr. Laxative

Not sure, but i find there aren't enough night matches - particularly in Tournies.

K

kinkon89

they actually do but you dont notice them, the only way i found out was when the players have four shadows and it looks exactly like a sunny game.....pretty crap differentiation tho
<

U

USA_Rugby

I've played several night matches during tourneys; I guess it's just random. BTW, I played it with the rain and mud- excellent!

M

Mr. Laxative

Mud and rain is great, not only do u find it difficult to distinguish both teams EA have actually made ball handling a little more difficult. Say if u want to shoulder charge u are more likely to drop the ball in a rainy game. Next year they should have the option to clos theroof for those stadiums that have one. This way there'll be no rain in the second half atleast.

U

USA_Rugby

Me too, the number thing is awesome. BOD got hammered the first 40 minutes and when he walked off the pitch, all I could see was a quarter of a 'one'! I laughed, that was VERY cool. I only wish the ball would get dirty... IS THAT SO HARD? [/caps]

Latest posts