Club or Nation
Sharks
:ninj:

Coming soon 2011-2012 patch,

Updates

¤international/wc teams

¤superugby or currie cup or top 14

¤aviva premiership or air nz or pro 12

¤heineken cup or custom comp (made up like a world club champ)

¤up to date team kits and boots

¤new faces of your fav players who hasn't got

¤accurate ratings of players and teams

¤players in right positions

¤With new faces comes new hairdo's and tatoos

¤new star players

Anybody feel free to comment if you feel anything more is needed

All help is welcome :)

some advice for the super rugby comp in the new patch plz try and put the new super rugby blue ball than the old super 14 ball and when is the going to come out?

I am working on this I am doing the Currie cup and possibly some other rosters when I have the time but this month is hectic for me so probs nothing till x-mas also pit this will take a while ;)

I agree that's why I'm saying all help and ideas are welcome,maybe a early xmas present for rugby 08 fans;)

It's good. Success.
if you want to know anything for georgian team,ask me ))

Last edited:
Thanks guys,yes I'm definitely gonna need help with Georgian team otherwise I'm gonna only make big gorgotze a good player,haha and thank u garzooo I would much appreciate your help,we all gonna make a great team and make the best mod ever

Thanks guys,yes I'm definitely gonna need help with Georgian team otherwise I'm gonna only make big gorgotze a good player,haha and thank u garzooo I would much appreciate your help,we all gonna make a great team and make the best mod ever
okey.just ask me and i'm ready for help)))):)

HI mate do you wana go 50/50 on this mod because I think we should share this work load :) I can ask for a new thread to be locked so that it only has posts from you and I on there and we can post the new mods of ours :)

Sure bud,I only thought it would be faster and better to have more people working on this,then we all can enjoy it faster,but go ahead and start the thread,hopefully more people would like to join in on the project,but from now its ur mod just as much as mine:)

well you should have as much and maybe more of the fame ;) but I know how much you need expertese in many areas if we need help on other things just pull extra people in and that's your cause the only thing I can't do it kits,sound and logo making :) oh and ingame faces

Okay I found a guy who can make the faces,and I'm just waiting to hear from the kit making guy:)

We are almost underway

By the way if your struggling with the currie cup roster,ask rudolph,he is the old currie cup mod and roster creator:)

Okay I found a guy who can make the faces,and I'm just waiting to hear from the kit making guy:)

We are almost underway

By the way if your struggling with the currie cup roster,ask rudolph,he is the old currie cup mod and roster creator:)

I have an roster that I updated myself, mostly all europan teams, I think only 2 teams I havent updated. Its a 2012 roster if any1 is interested

U see the prob is,if we gonna use ur roster,all the teams gotta be updated,not only european,the superrugby,wc also needs to be right,also being worked on is a new currie cup roster

Why don't you take my 2011 roster in the new roster thread and just edit all the teams you have coz the superugby teams are spot on there

Latest posts